Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry doesn't want the likes of Adel and Remy back....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    He does look Mustard.
    Yeah but ultimately he doesn't give a sh1t. Find me one time last season he passed to a Rs player.... He's a mercenary. A very good mercenary. But lets build a team without the likes of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      I think its more they are trying to build the case against him, suggesting there is a lack of solid evidence
      He's a dodgy character, but despite two such complaints against him, nothing's stuck. Let's stick to players against whom nothing would be attempted to be stuck (if you know what I mean)....

Comment

If he doesn't want to be here then like Harry i don't want him here either.....I'd rather have a team than one or two individuals

Comment

If Harry said he wanted Remy back that wouldn't do anything for Austin's confidence anyway.
          Had we have stayed up last season, and this court case wasn't hanging over him and club came knocking at the door I think Remy wouldn't have stayed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            What a load of rubbish. If the police had anything he would of been charged by now not bailed again. Harry is mad if he dont want him back, the guy is a natural finisher at the top level and a million miles better then any player we currently have.
            Correct Harrys comment was poor. Other ways to build up the confidence of current players. Remy will get his big move so unfortunately all we can hope for is decent money though
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
            X