Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Harry doesn't want the likes of Adel and Remy back....
Collapse
X
-
He's a dodgy character, but despite two such complaints against him, nothing's stuck. Let's stick to players against whom nothing would be attempted to be stuck (if you know what I mean)....Comment
-
If Harry said he wanted Remy back that wouldn't do anything for Austin's confidence anyway.
Had we have stayed up last season, and this court case wasn't hanging over him and club came knocking at the door I think Remy wouldn't have stayed anyway.Comment
-
Correct Harrys comment was poor. Other ways to build up the confidence of current players. Remy will get his big move so unfortunately all we can hope for is decent money thoughI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
Comment