Armchair V Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armchair V Live

Wonder if there are more QPR fans then fans who go to live games ?
    Personally I know 7 who actually go (brother and other family and mates)
    Armchair fans who I know runs a lot higher around 30 !
    Gets me thinking about you lot....hows your figures ?
    And dont turn this into an argument as per norm !!

To be honest, I'm struggling to think of anyone I know who supports QPR but doesn't go, except maybe my mum but she has been occasionally and was at Wembley in 1967. Do you mean going regularly or going a couple of times a season?

Comment

Wish I could take my armchair to watch a live game.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Not stopped being a season ticket holder since the old man took me as a kid.

Even kept going during my poor uni days.

Nothing beats going to Loftus Road IMO

Comment

similar to you, 5 go on a regular basis, but know of 2 that have emigrated and 4 others who have moved well away from W12. Another who has'nt bothered since he took a shine to the Wasps when they played at LR. What I''ve noticed attending games is where I used to know a few bods, I recognise hardly anyone now
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Is this just about our family and people we know and not ourselves then?
            Dad first took me with a season ticket when I was five or six, but he has stopped going for about ten years now, mums never been and brother used to go every game, but he's been living (on his toes) in Belgium and the Dam for the past 20 years so he don't go either.
            Couple of mates who support Rangers go, but only one of them religiously.
            Rest of my pals are chels, spurs and gooners.

Comment

The fans who dont go who actually support us who jump up n down from their armchairs or spill beers in the pubs when we score
              and obviously who used to go well the ones I know did.

Comment

It's tough supporting Rangers from afar, I think many of you take for granted what you have in close proximity! I know Fraggy and dsqpr who have emigrated to Canada will tell you they love living here but the biggest thing they miss is going to matches at Loftus Road!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

A few of us go home and away live or not, there will always be a few armchairs that you know but they have different financial situations to others

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    A few of us go home and away live or not, there will always be a few armchairs that you know but they have different financial situations to others
                    .......not all about the finances though, some have different commitments as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Wonder if there are more QPR fans then fans who go to live games ?
                      Personally I know 7 who actually go (brother and other family and mates)
                      Armchair fans who I know runs a lot higher around 30 !
                      Gets me thinking about you lot....hows your figures ?
                      And dont turn this into an argument as per norm !!
                      Well i have got a couple of love handles, but well you know if dress well you can hide a multitude of sins....

......Disclaimer.......Model in Gif is not QPRDave, and any reference to this is purely fictitious!!!

Comment

got a season ticket,but so far this season,due to work and family commitments ive watched from me armchair or suchlike.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Live in the middle of Spurs land.Everyone is a Spurs fan but don't know anyone who goes to matches.Me and my boys have seen every R's home game.

Comment

have not been since we won the championship just cannot afford to go at the moment i wish i could though
                            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

St holder but tend to miss about 20% of games due to family commitments or can't be bothered. If I miss a game I may watch it on tv if on but not glued and generally background viewing.
                              Go to less than a handful of away matches generally London derby or home county clubs.

Comment

Working...
                              X