Linked to Leon Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
    And the boo boys are here before he's even signed, fark me!
    It's an opinion on a player whose record in 9 years reads...Played...207....scored...49...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I seriously rate Best, would be a top signing
      Agree
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        It's an opinion on a player whose record in 9 years reads...Played...207....scored...49...
        How many of these are full 90mins?

Comment

To be honest, Leon didn't pull up any trees when he was last here. When his last loan period here was up, I wasn't exactly what you might call, disappointed.
          Anyway, do we really need somebody who wouldn't be a step up from Bobby Zamora, or should we set our sights a little higher, and see if we can actually improve on Bobby Zamora?
          I know what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            How many of these are full 90mins?
            Not many......which shows he was either injured alot or not picked very often by his managers. His scoring average is what just over 5 a season.....Most goals scored 19 in 92 games, in a 3 year spell at Coventry.
            Best return in a season ...10..

Comment

If he can't get in a shite Blackburn team, how can he get in the table toppers?

Comment

Really scrapping the end of the barrel with this guy,we were linked to him a few years ago when he was an Irish international and nobody wanted him then either,absolutely useless striker,give me Kane( who I'm not excited about either) any day

Comment

Working...
                X