We've got to be happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
    Err..... no! I'm not even the right sex!

And you would be correct, sir!
    you expect niko to be given a chance...you are on the wrong board for that......his chance will be pulling on a shirt and being awesome......otherwise
    some of the posters here...(who happen to be world class, expert misery guts) will rip him apart..

PS....does his head resemble any form of coin

Comment

im not happy , that was dire and if your happy watching a shite game like that then im afraid you are easily pleased!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

It was a dire game, but at least we are Top of the League, and unbeaten.
        The team is doing its job by not conceding goals, but we can't win games by scoring 1 goal all the time.

Much Improvement is needed, but its not a night to feel depressed, when we have improved so much from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          you expect niko to be given a chance...you are on the wrong board for that......his chance will be pulling on a shirt and being awesome......otherwise
          some of the posters here...(who happen to be world class, expert misery guts) will rip him apart..

PS....does his head resemble any form of coin
          Well, no, I don't EXPECT him to be given a chance, because this is a fans' forum and fans will always have their opinions. That doesn't worry me, because I've read 'supporters' from Zagreb, Split, Portsmouth, Tottenham & Kiev chatting garbage about him for years! No wonder that the poor guy wouldn't touch a social media site with a bargepole!

I was just trying to stem the 'Kranjčar will solve everything' notion. Who knows? It may well turn out to be the truth! But, it's a lot of pressure to put on the shoulders of one, rather handsome Croatian, isn't it?

And, forgive my stupidity/innocence (delete as appropriate), but I don't understand the comment about the coin!

Comment

I'm more worried about him ever being fit/injury free, to play a few games on the trot if I'm honest Lurker

Comment

Well, no, I don't EXPECT him to be given a chance, because this is a fans' forum and fans will always have their opinions. That doesn't worry me, because I've read 'supporters' from Zagreb, Split, Portsmouth, Tottenham & Kiev chatting garbage about him for years! No wonder that the poor guy wouldn't touch a social media site with a bargepole!

I was just trying to stem the 'Kranjčar will solve everything' notion. Who knows? It may well turn out to be the truth! But, it's a lot of pressure to put on the shoulders of one, rather handsome Croatian, isn't it?

And, forgive my stupidity/innocence (delete as appropriate), but I don't understand the comment about the coin!
              you sure your not brighton?
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

A total shambles. Harry out. Fernandes out. Berard out. Sell all the players and buy new ones. Build a new stadium too. Do it all before the next home game please.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                  A total shambles. Harry out. Fernandes out. Berard out. Sell all the players and buy new ones. Build a new stadium too. Do it all before the next home game please.
                  i know you are being sarcastic, but i dont see anyone going down that route.
                  If that was an away game and we came away with a point then fine, would of been a hard fought out draw, but this was at home to an injury depleted mid table side, and it was not pretty.
                  Be honest, did you walk out the stadium smiling and feeling entertained and glad you went?

Comment

Yes you're right. People's expectations need to get a bit more realistic. First let's hope he gets fit as soon as possible. The rest will come hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
                      I'm more worried about him ever being fit/injury free, to play a few games on the trot if I'm honest Lurker
                      You and me both, JC!

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      you sure your not brighton?
                      I'm female ..... not gay!

Comment

You and me both, JC!

blind??
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

You and me both, JC!

oh a lady you say!!!!! May i be the first to say hello and i hope your stay will be a pleasant one!!

Comment

Some might be underestimating the opposition,good point tonight.did Brighton make the play offs last season? I'm watching out for them and derby.see worst nil nils in the Prem
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              oh a lady you say!!!!! May i be the first to say hello and i hope your stay will be a pleasant one!!
                              Why, thank you, kind sir!

I won't pretend to be anything I'm not. As stated elsewhere, I'm a diehard 'Spurs fan, but have a rather large, soft spot, where Mr Kranjčar is concerned. And, while he is at your club, I will be frequenting your forum, if that's OK!

Comment

Originally posted by the lurker View Post
                                why, thank you, kind sir!

I won't pretend to be anything i'm not. As stated elsewhere, i'm a diehard 'spurs fan, but have a rather large, soft spot, where mr kranjčar is concerned. And, while he is at your club, i will be frequenting your forum, if that's ok!
                                fair enough we all have our crosses to bear, mine is my uncanny resemblance to niko kranjcar!!! Its a ****** nightmare i can tell ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X