We've got to be happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've got to be happy

We're not blowing peoples minds away like Harry said he wanted us to do, but hey, we're top of the league and still unbeaten. Hopefully the goals will come soon. I'm a little worried about our attacking options. I think Johnson is our best striker but he's a sick note, as is Zamora, who is also useless. Hopefully Kranjcar can take us to the next level

YOU R'S!!!

Today I am two points short of happiness.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We are still unbeaten and Top the League.
      But it has showed tonight, that we need another Goalscorer!!!

Comment

agreed sirles.....jesus some on here expect us to be destroying teams 5 n 6 nil ...we always knew we were light up front....harry gets another striker in on loan....billy sharp/a trialist...we''ll be ok!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not happy to draw 0-0 at home to Brighton,sorry to spoil everyone else's joy

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            whats going to happen if we lose a game?

Comment

still unbeaten and not playing that well. U have to accept the facts and be happy with it

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                whats going to happen if we lose a game?
                Well I won't be happy then either,if people are happy with a home
                0-0 against Brighton then good luck to them.At least maybe Now,at least HH will bring in a striker,surely

Comment

7 goals in 7 games is pretty poor. Austin will need time. Wright-Phillips needs to sort himself out because his scoring record for us is embarrassing. I'm hoping Kranjcar can create more for us in the final third of the pitch. I'm sure we'll improve. We've got a load of new players so we'll only get better as a team as time goes on. The great thing is that we're top and unbeaten despite not being fantastic

Comment

Only conceding 2 in seven games is pretty good though....

Comment

Kranjcar will be our 'other goalscorer' as well as a creator which we've desperately needed all season.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        Only conceding 2 in seven games is pretty good though....
                        Indeed it is. Our defenders have been superb

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          get outta here you misery

how can anyone not be happy.....top of the league by a clear point.....fifth clean sheet on the spin.....only unbeaten team in the champs......only conceded 2 goals in 7 games......5 wins 2 draws.. the list of positives is endless, yet you somehow manage to find a negative amongst all that!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            get outta here you misery

how can anyone not be happy.....top of the league by a clear point.....fifth clean sheet on the spin.....only unbeaten team in the champs......only conceded 2 goals in 7 games......5 wins 2 draws.. the list of positives is endless, yet you somehow manage to find a negative amongst all that!
                            Correct

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Kranjcar will be our 'other goalscorer' as well as a creator which we've desperately needed all season.
                              Hello to those of you who haven't yet encountered me! I introduced myself to the forum a few days ago in this thread (post #20 onwards):

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...light=Kranjcar

Congratulations on your table-topping! I'm happy to see you there. Of course, I understand the enthusiasm of those who are looking forward to seeing Niko make his debut, but please don't expect instant results from him! Yes, on his day, he will score goals and create BUT ..... the reality is that he has barely played since March and he's had lots of niggly injuries, which he needs to be free of, before his football will really flow. Reading various stuff on Twitter/forums/news sites today, no-one has quite made their mind up about his injury - according to some, it's a thigh; others say a groin; someone else mentioned a knee - maybe it's all three? The most important thing is that he gets himself in the best physical condition, before he makes his League debut.

Fingers crossed, he will be the player you need .... the guy who can make the difference & be a creative, goal-scoring force. But don't put pressure on him, before he's even played his first full game for you. He's not The Messiah!! He's not even a very naughty boy!! But he could be a game-changer! Just be patient with him, please. Give him a chance to get to grips with life in The Championship, before you start expecting miracles!

Comment

Working...
                              X