Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troll of the week award goes to...... Mr T Ball

Comment

Traore is an awful defender. His positioning is sh1t and he takes an age to get back from one of his impactless forward runs.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Traore is s.hit at LB and atrocious as a winger. Some of our fans are flucking mental.
        my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Traore??? You can't be serious.....
          Hill can defend Traore can't, I'd send him out on loan personally

Comment

Great cross for mackie vs man city - 16 months ago...

Comment

LBITCR

FOr those who don't know this position: Left Back In The Changing Room!

Comment

Traore doesn't want to be here. He is now third choice, send him on loan
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Has got a decent cross on him and some pace but that is where it stops. Back up to any injuries is best he can expect.

Would send him out on loan and hopefully whoever takes him will eventually sign him.

Comment

the goal that sheffield w scored against us should be good enough reason not to ever play the lazy shite again! First he gets knocked off the ball then he dosnet even try to run back and stop the attack, he just stands there with his hands on his hips then gentle jogs towards our goal after the sheffield player has scored, that was a ****ing disgrace and i dont think many fans noticed it at the time! HE IS A LAZY MADE OF BALSAWOOD POWDER PUFF PLAYER! OUR BEST LEFTBACK FOCK RIGHT OFF MATE!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

hes probably third choice LB and third choice LM too so whats the point of being in the squad - at least if he is on loan someone else will contribute towards his wages

Comment

Who would take him though, honestly? Wish t ball was a manager of a club in one of the divisions in this country, cos I reckon he s the only person who rates him.

Comment

Working...
                        X