Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Transfer deadline day

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #736
    get ready .....10...9...8...7 ................................................ha ppy new ...........Int Break?!!

    Comment

    • Shania
      C Club
      • Apr 2010
      • 23699

      #737
      We need another striker!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

      Comment

      • QPR71
        Silver Seat
        • Jul 2012
        • 3055

        #738
        must be more time cos fellaini and contrau still happening at man u

        Comment

        • vblockranger
          • Mar 2009
          • 15218

          #739
          So after all that just the 2 loan signings? they could have been done after couldnt they?

          Comment

          • Rangers77
            Platinum Seat
            • Aug 2012
            • 11808

            #740
            Guardian report AJ staying.....

            Comment

            • Loneranger80
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 1899

              #741
              BAE and Carroll

              Comment

              • Stanley
                Guest
                • Mar 2009
                • 23693

                #742
                Originally posted by vblockranger
                So after all that just the 2 loan signings? they could have been done after couldnt they?
                Yes, as will Kranjcar and Adebayor hopefully

                Comment

                • zeberdee
                  Silver Seat
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 1599

                  #743
                  Originally posted by Stanley76
                  Yes, as will Kranjcar and Adebayor hopefully
                  baird too

                  might be busier post window than during it

                  Comment

                  • Brightsparx
                    Silver Seat
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 1109

                    #744
                    Well happy with those two and glad kept aj that nearly went **** up. Obviously be loan for striker or Freeman's Carlton cole. All in all poor show tonight and that Gail bird needs to get her p45

                    Comment

                    • WeAreQPR12
                      C Club
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 23558

                      #745
                      adebayor I couldn't give a toss about, sorry maddix but I am sick of players with bad attitude so I am much happier keeping aj so I make you wrong
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment

                      • Stanley
                        Guest
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23693

                        #746
                        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                        adebayor I couldn't give a toss about
                        Still short of a striker weare, who would you prefer...Sharp...Crouch?

                        Comment

                        • Essexsteve
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 591

                          #747
                          reckon Kranjcar's hopefully in the bag! Wheres all this talk of Adebayor coming from? signing him on a season long loan would be mental!!
                          http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

                          Comment

                          • Billericay*icky
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 339

                            #748
                            Don't worry folks Harry knicked the Spurs fax machine which works an hour behind British Summer Time.

                            Comment

                            • W12_Ranger
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 11447

                              #749
                              Originally posted by Stanley76
                              Still short of a striker weare, who would you prefer...Sharp...Crouch?
                              Yes and guess why!

                              Comment

                              • Brightsparx
                                Silver Seat
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 1109

                                #750
                                Couldn't them loans be announced next week etc and kranjaer as loans?????

                                Comment

                                Working...