No announcement yet.

Defoe and Ekotto rumoured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jermaine defoe will 'NOT JOIN QPR'.............billy sharp or lucky luchianno becchio will be arriving!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      jermaine defoe will 'NOT JOIN QPR'.............billy sharp or lucky luchianno becchio will be arriving!

Comment

Ekotto is a huge talent. He himself said football is a job & he just wants to play. He knows Harry wont drop him

Too good for this league but if he signs a defence of Green, Simpson Onuoha Dunne & Ekotto won't be in this league next season. Not a chance
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

You left out the skipper.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            You left out the skipper.....
            I know. That's how good that defence will be

Also captains don't have the right to play just because they're captain, look at Casillas
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

whaaaaaat!!!! poty 2 years in a row?....more league assists than SWP, more league goals than Charlie Austin?...The Skipper???

Comment

tottenham have being trying to get rid of ekotto, he can't pass a medical

could go very wrong

Comment

It makes me laugh how some people genuinely believe that we have a chance of signing Defoe

Comment

There is a chance, no more than that. There might be some red faces on here come Monday evening, its very risky to dismiss it completely, stranger things have happened!

Comment

Defoe coming on against Arsenal with 25 mins to go.As much as I would love him at LR,I really can't see it happening,he's still got an important role to play at Spurs.

Comment

Not fussed about defoe. Don't see him even joining another premier league side because looking at spurs today unless they bring in some quality defoe is needed. Soldado is a decent finisher but certainly not outstanding.

I am more than happy if we just keep johnson and holliet. 2 players that have stood out for me and as long as we don't lose any of our main 3 and add in a couple of areas we should certainly have enough. I have not been impressed with any of the championship sides we have played so we don't need to go silly and defoe is silly lets concentrate on players that want to play for us and continue the route we have which is not the brand names but still good quality!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We need another Striker and CB at least... By listening to Harry it could be two, three or four in... We'll see I guess but I've got a funny feeling we might not do any business at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X