Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Back wins on the telly!

Wonders will never cease

No one watches it on the telly on here don't you know........Get branded armchairs if you do...

Comment

I almost missed the goal cos my recliner fell backwards as the ball went in the box; although I had it PVR'd & had options of slo mo, different angles etc; I know I shouldn't be allowed to make such comments as those sitting behind pillars or looking at the back of others heads are far more qualified to comment than me in my armchair
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        I almost missed the goal cos my recliner fell backwards as the ball went in the box; although I had it PVR'd & had options of slo mo, different angles etc; I know I shouldn't be allowed to make such comments as those sitting behind pillars or looking at the back of others heads are far more qualified to comment than me in my armchair
        Shows the pitfalls that the armchair-ers have to put up with.......think the stadium fans should realise the sacrifices like spilling your drink and stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Shows the pitfalls that the armchair-ers have to put up with.......think the stadium fans should realise the sacrifices like spilling your drink and stuff!!!
          Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Lest not forget the other sacrafices I made this morning; my wife wouldn't let me watch it in bed, so I had to get up & go down to the living room; please bear in mind that I am 5 hours behind UK time
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

And we get money for being on telly.

Comment

George Graham couldn't have orchestrated a better set of one nils!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Lest not forget the other sacrafices I made this morning; my wife wouldn't let me watch it in bed, so I had to get up & go down to the living room; please bear in mind that I am 5 hours behind UK time
                  My goodness how selfish she is!!!!!...Gosh

Comment

I saw the game on TV but could anyone who was there please tell me how we played?

Comment

Working...
                    X