Yeovil away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
    Born in 47 I'm assuming or I'm out of here.
    Of course. I'm no peado.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Cheers Brad. Looks like I will set up camp in Palmers then & shoot across to Airfield Tavern every now & again to quench me thirst.
      Palmers Chippy thats a blast from the past I remember when I first moved to Yeovil took the Boy and his mate from school for some scran talk about communication problems the old dear who served us didnt know what a saveloy was and his mate from school asked for Granny chips?! still dont know what the **** they gave him!! wheres the Airfield Tavern then?
      http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Wish I had the money to make this, would love to see us in such a small stadium again
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
          Wish I had the money to make this, would love to see us in such a small stadium again
          That's what all the supporters of the other clubs we faced in the last two seasons said.

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
            With both sections at the same price it just goes to show that most people would prefer to stand at football.
            As some have said, the seating is reserved for families and disabled. I'm 100% with you and if I was going with the gang we would be on the terraces - but with the kids seating is so much easier and there's no issue with them not being able to see. It's a decent compromise because we all get to go and the little un's even get to see the action!
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It used to be some place with a bear. Can't remember its name. It is literally directly across the roundabout in a sw direction.

Comment

confirmed we've sold out the away allocation
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  confirmed we've sold out the away allocation
                  Yeah...I was pleased when I tried to buy one today and there were none left.

Comment

Hi guys, Yeovil fan here with some info on how to get from station and where to drink. From Yeovil junction you will need to get a bus or cab into Yeovil, unless you want to walk about 3 miles.the wetherspoons is less than a minutes walk from bus station, large pub and decent food. You can then get a bus to the ground about 15 mins drive or share a cab. Phone nos for taxi firms are 01935 433332 office right outside spoons, or 01935 426666. airfield tavern pub about 15 mins walk to ground. ( good chippie across the road from pub).you will have to get bus from junction into town, then bus or cab to pub, or cab straight to pub from junction.nearest pub to ground is the arrow, family friendly with good food and children's menu.when we played brum unless you got there early it was 1 out 1 in. Those arriving at pen mill station its about 10 mins walk into town, then same arrangements as above getting to the ground. Hope this is of some help.enjoy your trip but not the result!!

Comment

Is the dungarees shop near any of the above ?

Comment

Originally posted by smiler View Post
                        Hi guys, Yeovil fan here with some info on how to get from station and where to drink. From Yeovil junction you will need to get a bus or cab into Yeovil, unless you want to walk about 3 miles.the wetherspoons is less than a minutes walk from bus station, large pub and decent food. You can then get a bus to the ground about 15 mins drive or share a cab. Phone nos for taxi firms are 01935 433332 office right outside spoons, or 01935 426666. airfield tavern pub about 15 mins walk to ground. ( good chippie across the road from pub).you will have to get bus from junction into town, then bus or cab to pub, or cab straight to pub from junction.nearest pub to ground is the arrow, family friendly with good food and children's menu.when we played brum unless you got there early it was 1 out 1 in. Those arriving at pen mill station its about 10 mins walk into town, then same arrangements as above getting to the ground. Hope this is of some help.enjoy your trip but not the result!!
                        Cheers happy
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cheers mate Arrow it is then Early doors!
                          http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            As some have said, the seating is reserved for families and disabled. I'm 100% with you and if I was going with the gang we would be on the terraces - but with the kids seating is so much easier and there's no issue with them not being able to see. It's a decent compromise because we all get to go and the little un's even get to see the action!
                            When I got mine we were told we couldn't have seats as we had no under 16s with us and all tickets we purchased were adults, but is about time it sold out thought it would have been ages ago
                            Last edited by dave58; 13-09-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X