Diakite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    Was woeful apparently but then he was played out of position and first game in months...
    Yeah did hear he was on the right wasn't he? ....Can't see him getting back in the 1st team if we keep our cm players we have now

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Yeah did hear he was on the right wasn't he? ....Can't see him getting back in the 1st team if we keep our cm players we have now
      Yes mate and by all accounts the two that played in cm today -Faurlin/jenas - were woeful as well

Comment

Faurlin....an absolute cart horse!! Sell him now

Comment

Originally posted by Inspire me View Post
          Faurlin....an absolute cart horse!! Sell him now
          LoftforWords ‏@LoftforWords 33s
          And sadly it's MK Dons at home all over again for Faurlin. Shambles. Unlikely he'll be starting soon.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            Yes mate and by all accounts the two that played in cm today -Faurlin/jenas - were woeful as well
            oh..........maybe scrap what i just said

Comment

well done to diakite for getting an hour under his belt. hope he pushes on now and fight for a place on the bench.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Diakite being chosen is why I think this match was treated as a practice/reserve game. He hasn't played for months (including preseason) and he is recovering from a knee operation. Surely under these circumstances a player would not be put straight into the first team.

Comment

Diakite was poor tonight, not sure the point of bringing him back just to play him out of position.

Comment

I really must have watched a different match because i thought (for the first half at least) he was our best player. he kept beating the opposition when dribbling although he missed a few but that was to be expected considering he is recovering from surgery
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      I really must have watched a different match because i thought (for the first half at least) he was our best player. he kept beating the opposition when dribbling although he missed a few but that was to be expected considering he is recovering from surgery
                      Beat his man less than half the time. Was so predictable. A couple runs were decent, but on the whole cr@p tonight IMO and didn't seem to be the sort to fit in with the current team ethos we've developed.

I like the bloke though and think he is potentially a gem of a player.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Diakite was poor out on the right in his wrong position what was Jenas's excuse in his right position? Turning his back on the play for the 2nd goal. Jenas seems to have a very high opinion of himself and for no obvious reason

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          That's what he does, run like headless chicken.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Think he is still pony
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                              Think he is still pony
                              The geezers macaroni.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Beat his man less than half the time. Was so predictable. A couple runs were decent, but on the whole cr@p tonight IMO and didn't seem to be the sort to fit in with the current team ethos we've developed.

I like the bloke though and think he is potentially a gem of a player.
                                To a point I would agree, but I think you do him a disservice there too.

Considering he has hardly played since July it wasn't surprising that he didn't play well. He started off sluggish but as the half wpre on he improved and started to run at players as well as get some tackles in. He tired after that, but that's down to lack of fitness.

If he stays, he can get back to what we saw before whilst on loan.

Comment

Working...
                                X