No announcement yet.

British/Irish backbone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really want to get into this so I'll just say that I agree with the OP and I do not think it is xenophobic in any way, shape, or form. It is simply the OP's opinion about some of our players who all happened to have some characteristics in common, and I agree with him. He has not made any general aspersions about people with those characteristics, just those particular players. And he has not said that their poor attitude and performance was because of those characteristics.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Libel......Slander if it's spoken

Libel if it's written.......

You've been told deeps.

Comment

well the usual suspects in open toed sandals and malcom x badges arrive right on cue
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Edumacated by Dave.

I'll never live it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            well the usual suspects in open toed sandals and malcom x badges arrive right on cue
            Nah, I'd have thought you'd have got here earlier tbf. You're a bit late, it's petered out into lolsome gifs now.

Comment

no ive been busy watching my nick griffin live at the brixton academy dvds!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                no ive been busy watching my nick griffin live at the brixton academy dvds!
                Old school. Respect.

All the kids are going nuts for Godfrey Bloom these days

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  Edumacated by Dave.

I'll never live it down.

A watershed moment!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Well one specific ethnic/cultural group has been remove from the squad and things are looking a helluva lot better than before, probably just a coincidence off course or maybe you're just plain ****ing stupid
                    Really?........every player that left has been of French African origin?......F*** knows how mrs. Mackie is going to come to terms with that news......and mrs Derry and Ferdinand are going to be furious...

Nothing to do with being PC or 'liberal'.......it's about not being a simplistic idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      It doesn't hurt anyone really, just makes the OP look like a xenophobic idiot.
                      Why does it?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Why does it?
                        See johnnykc's post above.

The obsession with the French Africans is simplistic at best.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leg-EndLiam View Post
                            British!!!! Only 1 player on the pitch today who wasn't British and that was Hoilett. Good to see Harry is sorting things out!
                            Canada's part of the Commonwealth so Hoilett's British too in my book

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              the likes of Diakite , Mbia and Traore costing the club well in excess of £100k a week still here and I want rid of the lot them, they are in my book the reason we went down without a whimper last season.
                              Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                              OP is correct ,was taken down by a bunch of chancers
                              Hold on, first it was Hughes' fault....now the blame's shifted to the French/Africans...

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                                I see where w12 is coming from but if British players are that good why are all the british national teams so ****. To be fair our 2 best players on the books are french or french african in remy and adel. But in the championship I do agree you need a british attitude towards the game as in work hard and get stuck in.
                                Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X