British/Irish backbone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    i don't care where people are from as long as they play well in a rangers shirt but that last lot we got in from france were total sithe and there is no doubt that the changing room has changed for the better due to the kind of players we are getting in now.
    I care I must admit, living and working London I come across all different people. I know who I would employ I know who I wouldn't. I don't see why building a team is any different in football than any other professional work place. The divide in the dressing room was clear the last two seasons. When building a team cultural differences and work ethics should always be considered. Many will tip toe around political correctness but I'm not bothered we've the likes of Diakite , Mbia and Traore costing the club well in excess of £100k a week still here and I want rid of the lot them, they are in my book the reason we went down without a whimper last season.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I care I must admit, living and working London I come across all different people. I know who I would employ I know who I wouldn't. I don't see why building a team is any different in football than any other professional work place. The divide in the dressing room was clear the last two seasons. When building a team cultural differences and work ethics should always be considered. Many will tip toe around political correctness but I'm not bothered we've the likes of Diakite , Mbia and Traore costing the club well in excess of £100k a week still here and I want rid of the lot them, they are in my book the reason we went down without a whimper last season.
      hard not to agree with those sentiments mate.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

it may hurt the PC brigade but OP is correct ,was taken down by a bunch of chancers ,nice to see a team of triers
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I care I must admit, living and working London I come across all different people. I know who I would employ I know who I wouldn't.
          What does that mean?

Comment

^^this^^

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
              I have absolutely NO idea why someone would delete such a well thought out and intelligent thread....
              If it were a challenge of intellect sunshine I doubt you'd win

Comment

If you mean you only hire English let me tell you I've worked with some ****ing lazy and retarded English.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                  What does that mean?
                  Read it a bit slower mate, the penny should soon drop

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                    it may hurt the PC brigade but OP is correct ,was taken down by a bunch of chancers ,nice to see a team of triers
                    It doesn't hurt anyone really, just makes the OP look like a xenophobic idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      but he is right
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

How does stating facts make him xenophobic?

Comment

Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                            but he is right
                            Yeah but he sounds like an idiot because he makes out like their problems were because they're French African. Zidane, Henry, Makalele, Vieira and Desailly were all alright weren't they?

Comment

Here we go again !!!

Comment

Xenophobia ia a FEAR of that which is perceived to be foreign ...i'm not afraid just angry. Too many immigrants in London whether they are asian or eastern Europeans. If i am labelled racist or a Xenophobe for not wanting so many here and wishing it was more like the England of 30 or 40 years ago then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X