Cesar: Staying at QPR wouldn't be a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    You may have stated that you respect other people's opinions but you haven't demonstrated it - in your first post in this thread you called another poster clueless. If you start off like that then you deserve a reaction.
    And if you cut down on the exclamation marks you maybe wouldn't come across as so excitable and forceful. That's my opinion.
    It's how I text and You can really say how I can or can't because it's a free world
    Loyal QPR fan
    Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

• i love this kid!!!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        How tall are you now Lewis ?
        Your a moderator so why don't you set an example instead of ganging up on the new poster like everyone else?
        Loyal QPR fan
        Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

• Originally posted by LewisQPR View Post
          I do listen! But I only post with facts that everyone can't seem to see
          So it's "fact" that Cesar is 10 times better than Green? And if we don't think Cesar is better we are clueless? Blinding stuff Mr Lewis

On a serious note though; are you a member of The Dead Hand Gang? You didn't really acknowledge the question when I asked previously.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I've already says multiple times that I resoect other people's opinions! But some have responded in a offending way! When there was no need for it, could just be polite and help a new poster in who had been reading the forum for a few years!
            Yes I'm 18 and young! But there is no need to being my age into it and offend me because of it,
            Rob green is an averagely good keeper! Who makes too many mistakes and has cost us multiple games and other teams games when he has played! Of he cut out the mistakes I wouldn't mind him as our keeper!
            Yes I want you g players too! But you also need a few experience heads around them, and with cedars experience it would help us get up easier in my opinion!
            18? So you're legal? PM me. I have Haribo.

Comment

Your a moderator so why don't you set an example instead of ganging up on the new poster like everyone else?
              Lewis, calm down mate. We are only having a laugh with you for goodness sake.

As I see it, nobody disrespected you until you started getting all worked up about things. Even then, they were only really suggesting that you consider other people's opinions as well as your own. Trust me Lewis, with the rare exception, the posters on here are a really good bunch and are not really picking on you at all. Please try to take most of what they say with a pinch of salt, they really are just having a bit of fun. I'm certain nobody means any harm.

Comment

Yes I was! I've been a season ticket hinder for 10 years since I was 8m, so I was there, yes he didn't venture off his line because that's how he has been brought up to play like every South American keeper!, think of this, de gea struggled with coming off his line in his first season and now look at him? He has adapted and is comfortable
                For fc.uks sake that's massive. Do you have your clothes specially made?

Comment

• Can anyone blame cesar for wanting to move to a big European club in a World Cup year? He done his best for us last year and is a class goalkeeper!! Please tell me there's not going to be a debate on who is the better keeper green or cesar?? If cesar states he's going to play his best he wants to go to the World Cup - we will have Brazil's number 1 choic in the championship!!!
                  Hmmm green or cesar ??

Comment

Are you off to Uni in sept?

Comment

• I would have to agree with Lewis on one thing - if anyone thinks green is better than cesar you are clueless!! Is messi better than Taarabt? It's pretty obvious!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Lewis, calm down mate. We are only having a laugh with you for goodness sake.

As I see it, nobody disrespected you until you started getting all worked up about things. Even then, they were only really suggesting that you consider other people's opinions as well as your own. Trust me Lewis, with the rare exception, the posters on here are a really good bunch and are not really picking on you at all. Please try to take most of what they say with a pinch of salt, they really are just having a bit of fun. I'm certain nobody means any harm.
                        Mate, it seems your taking favouritism tbh, I am calm but they did disrespect me and took the pi** out of my age! It may if been small but it isn't a good first impression! I've says multiple tones I resoect others opinions! But they just kept having. A dig at me, well all I want us abit of respect and people not to judge me by my age and I want an apology from them as I'm quite annoyed about it as I was only giving my opinion with facts, and there was no need to disrespect me, I would like the Ganging up on me to stop and treat me with some respect
                        Thanks
                        Loyal QPR fan
                        Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          He's studying English Literature!

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            No, college for a second year, UNO is too expensive, like 6grand
                            Loyal QPR fan
                            Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Mate, it seems your taking favouritism tbh, I am calm but they did disrespect me and took the pi** out of my age! It may if been small but it isn't a good first impression! I've says multiple tones I resoect others opinions! But they just kept having. A dig at me, well all I want us abit of respect and people not to judge me by my age and I want an apology from them as I'm quite annoyed about it as I was only giving my opinion with facts, and there was no need to disrespect me, I would like the Ganging up on me to stop and treat me with some respect
                              Thanks
                              Really? Well why didn't you say so before

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
                                He's studying English Literature!
                                No actually, I'm studying games design
                                Loyal QPR fan
                                Season Ticket Holder!

Comment

Working...
                                X