Cesar: Staying at QPR wouldn't be a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar: Staying at QPR wouldn't be a problem

Cesar told Globo after Brazil's 1-0 defeat to Switzerland: ''There's two more weeks until the transfer market closes, but still nothing has been defined. I've been talking with some clubs but was unable to reach an agreement. I hope to resolve my situation, but if I have to stay at QPR to play in the second division then there wouldn't be a problem.''

link: http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...a-divisao.html

Got some front these players. All dying to go yet no one wants to pay them. Shows how bad our transfer strategy has been. He won't get a look in while Green is fit surely. Would look terrible on the manager & other players. Lot of wages down the drain for a player on the bench though & doesn't want to be at the club that's for sure.

Comment

Then he can continue to do what he's been doing, nothing.

Can help Green warm up if he likes!!

Comment

Needs to go but if he stays will be on the bench most games im guessing

To think Brazils no.1 is 2nd choice playing in the championship, crazy

Comment

I am sure he will be leaving.

Maybe those prudent chaps from North London will step in at the last minute with cheaper wages as he simply has to leave for his World Cup dream in his own country!

Comment

He has to leave for his own sake! He can't be first choice goalie for a possible world cup winning brazil side next year and a bench warmer in the champs
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Would be a problem for me.

Comment

Cannot stand this bloke....reduce your wage demands and get out of our club

Comment

Another prime example of a money motivated player.

You want to play then drop your wage demands to something realistic.

Comment

He will go. This is the reason transfer deadline day is so mental! All clubs have a budget and will try and keep within that if possible (selling and buying clubs). That all goes out the window when desperation sets in. As we all well and know!
                    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

It, s better for all concerned he goes , but Greene hardly fills me with ovewhelming confidence One more howler and I could see Ceasar back in the side I would be happier to see both gone , wishfull thinking on that one tho
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 15-08-2013, 06:59 AM.

Comment

His only chance to move away is taking a pay cut. I think he will do so at the end of the transfer window to revive his chance of playing for Brazil.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Cesar drops QPR stay hint

Goalkeeper Julio Cesar says he would be happy to stay at QPR should a move fail to materialise before the transfer deadline.

More...

Comment

god i hope not..............fat c unt!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

That's good of him willing to grace us with his presence if all else fails . Do wonders for team spirit that . Deluded and clearly only here for te money when he's had offers to go to bigger clubs for less wedge . Mercenarie of the highest order

Comment

Working...
                              X