Now to important matters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now to important matters...

3 games in and our 1st kit has had one outing, our 3rd kit has had two...when will we see the return of the magical Dennis The Menace red and black hoops?..

when we need to be a menace

Comment

Shitty 3rd kit not needed , our two proper kits don't clash both with other kits

Fernandes can take that shitty green number and use it as a rag in his caterham garage

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Shitty 3rd kit not needed , our two proper kits don't clash both with other kits

Fernandes can take that shitty green number and use it as a rag in his caterham garage
        Seething.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Seething.....
          Why ?
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Getting the team to wear it to encourage sales?
            My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
              Getting the team to wear it to encourage sales?
              Ah!...I hadn't associated the horrible green kit with Caterham colours so fair enough...Tony's investing in QPR so he's entitled to have the kit look however he wants...****** love red and black hoops tho!

Comment

Blood with a y on the end was asterisked out?
                Last edited by Sleeping Giants; 11-08-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

m
                  Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

i actually like the green kit and would buy it, but I dislike the badge too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Ah!...I hadn't associated the horrible green kit with Caterham colours so fair enough...Tony's investing in QPR so he's entitled to have the kit look however he wants...****** love red and black hoops tho!
                    Yer like the new owner of Hull City is entitled to change their name to Hull City Tigers? its his club so he can do what he wants?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      m

i actually like the green kit and would buy it, but I dislike the badge too much.
                      I'm a bit old to wear football kits , but like watching the players wear traditional colours

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Yer like the new owner of Hull City is entitled to change their name to Hull City Tigers? its his club so he can do what he wants?
                        Yes fair point...entitled within reason!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Having our 3rd kit the same colour has his F1 team isn't quite the same as changing the clubs name!

And yes, as owner they do sort of have the right to do whatever they like. See Cardiff as an example!

Comment

I love the 3rd kit. The home kit is back to proper sized hoops and DTM is back as the 2nd kit - they will all get worn and there is something there for everyone to be happy - with the badge changing next year too. And yet still people focus on the negative/down side. Happy happy place to be at times
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                              Having our 3rd kit the same colour has his F1 team isn't quite the same as changing the clubs name!

And yes, as owner they do sort of have the right to do whatever they like. See Cardiff as an example!
                              I do and i shudder tbh...... lets hope that the owners never try anything like that with us. Dont touch the colours, dont touch the name, remember the tradition and history and remember they are just caretakers for the club and it (and us the fans) will be here long after they have gone (if they dont put us out of business)

Comment

Working...
                              X