Estudiantes accept QPR's offer for Duvan Zapata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there

there are other issues that i know about that are far to personel to be brought up on this web site also those issues if revealed would maybe compromise the whole deal because it may get another team involved in this deal

if they had the personel details that i have they would realise that through harry redknapps brilliance
    there is a way to bring in the greatest ever striker in our history,if this deal had not been bullet proof
    then loic remy would probabley not been able to be loaned out for the season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
      Ted are you in the same league as facto & Matty when it comes to the old grey matter? Not a dig just wondered

Hope yr correct
      You wonder? It's blatantly obvious!

Comment

well

well in trms of grey matter i come third in the table of me facto and matty because
        factomondo has fought three times for the brittish light heavyweight champioship as a boxer,and hes currently a millionaire who has a fantastic house,with its own swimming pool
        matty earns about 40 thousand pounds a year as some computer wiz kid
        im a broken down ex alcoholic who for some unknown reasson thinks hes a poet,
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Napoli fight QPR for Zapata

Napoli are reportedly cranking up the pressure on Estudiantes striker Duvan Zapata, beating Sassuolo and QPR.

The Colombian Under-20 international forward had seemed to be very close to QPR in a deal worth £6.3m, but problems have arisen with his work permit:

http://www.football-italia.net/38204...ht-qpr-zapata?

Comment

Oh no! So is this dead in the water then?

Comment

Got to hope sky sports is true. I'd settle forCrouch right now tbh but Zapata seems to have a big future
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Well if Napoli is in for him, we can forget about it I think.

Comment

He must have been a back up for another back up etc. etc.
                  Reckon we will end up with a Brit then.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Problems with permit already? Sounds like the the report is just using Spams excuse to generate a guess.

Comment

Tricky area this. I thought work permit rules were the same all over the EU. I don't know, but I thought if a work permit is issued in a member state it's valid in any EU country.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The Colombian Duvan Zapata, whose transfer to Queens Park Rangers in England was passed last night, said goodbye to his colleagues in City Bell, where he practiced for the first time the brand reinforcement Franco Jara and Juan Sebastian Veron did work differentiated by an ailment.

`Coffee` striker showed up early, greeted his colleagues and all employees of the Country, took his team and coaching staff after saying goodbye to put an end to his two years at the club, because tomorrow will travel to England, along Fernando Schena your representative.

Zapata process the working visa and comply with the rigorous medical examination, so that in the absence of drawbacks have its first European experience at Queens Park Rangers in the First Division, the second category of British football.

The sale was approved last night at the headquarters of Students, as president Enrique Lombardi confirmed. Official numbers were not reported but learned that the `Click` will remain clean six million dollars plus a 20 percent gain from a future sale that exceeds that amount.

Furthermore, it would play a game in England, where the collection will be for Students.

The club `click` already paid to America de Cali of Colombia through half the $ 1.2 million and up to August 31 is deadline to respect the clause for the other 50 percent, and thus comply with the payment plan scheduled in a million and a half.

Naples, Italy, also showed their interest in the striker, as his manager Rafael Benitez spoke with fellow students, Mauricio Pellegrino, but could not beat the deal of Queens.

Therefore, Zapata will continue his career in the English, despite rumors that the Neapolitans were determined to improve the supply, something that was never formalized.

Moreover, the students are trained campus today in City Bell and developed various tasks ball control tactics, offensive and defensive positioning, and pressure and exits from the bottom.

This practice is Franco Jara scored the last booster. Benfica's player of last step for San Lorenzo, arrived on loan for a season in exchange for $ 300,000 and a choice of 2 million.

As for those injured, German Re and Colombian midfielder Jose Leudo worked in the field for physical tasks and showed a positive improvement, but none will be available to the technician for the clash with All Boys, next Wednesday, for the quarterfinals Argentina Cup in San Juan.

At the same time, Israel Damonte still awaiting clearance and is not yet able to play.

From the side, Pellegrino gave no clues and from tomorrow will begin to unfold the unknowns. In fact, one of the biggest concerns is the presence of Veron, who had an overload in the soleus and performed tasks gym today.

For now, the captain is more outside than inside the joint holder who seek qualification for the Cup semifinals

Comment

http://www.futbolparatodos.com.ar/20...medium=twitter

Comment

If it's true then great and permit aside how good is he? Can't be any worse than Zamora!

Comment

This is from Estudiantes official site:

ranco Jara is students. On the same day that Duvan Zapata said goodbye to teammates, the former attacker San Lorenzo joined the work of the team in the Country and participated without any drawbacks in the work with ball and tactical exercises which diagramó staff albirrojo. "It seduced me to come to a large Argentine football," he said.As it often happens in City Bell whenever someone joins, the template received Jara first with a warm applause and then with the traditional "Chinese bridge". After the aforementioned baptism player stood under the orders of Professor Gabriel Macaya and was one of the group that initiated the Saturday day of training first with a series of physical movements with the ball and then with tactical tasks.""Students is a great within Argentine football, was put together really well, and these were the main reasons that I'm here", said the attacker than in an exclusive interview that he granted to the official site and to the www.edelptv.com much appreciated Duvan Zapata, Colombian striker who will continue his career in England. "Duván is a crack, a great goal-scorer and hopefully success follow on their side".Jara know that now all eyes will be on his person considering that came to students to fill the gap of Zapata. In this regard, said "I am aware that I will require in a certain way the goals that marked Duvan, and I will try to comply with that, but I guarantee what delivery and lot of sacrifice within the rectangle of the game".To finish and when speaking of Pellegrino and Veron, the Flament reinforcement click said that "the coach called me before and after signing and it is an immense joy that a technician is so outstanding a player." And on Veron, I can say, is a pride to play next to him knowing his tremendous quality and everything what it represents for the Argentinian football

Comment

Love the line about exits from the bottom !

Comment

Working...
                                X