Remy leaves QPR for Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    wouldnt want him back now.....typical surrender monkey mercenary....'wishing he'd chose newcastle now'........you did it for more you footballing whor e!
    At least he delivered for the money he earned unlike PJS, Samba, Diakite, Granero, etc.

If Remy was with us from the begining of last season, MAYBE we wouldn't be playing the Championship now.
    Last edited by Yousef; 06-08-2013, 11:15 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

he was here for one thing only....cash...doubt he'd even heard of us til his agent piped up....not saying he didnt try but yee gods stop creaming over these jonny foreigner mercenaries!
      Just like to point out that Newcastle offered him the same as us in terms of wages
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
        We need to cut the wage bill, if we can get 2mil for him plus his wages covered for a year then that makes perfect sense. Then if we get promoted next season we can bring him back in,
        Him and Samba are effectively doing the same thing in that they are supporting the club financially and frankly I think having an attacking group of Remy, Taarabt, Austin, AJ, Bobby and one other striker would be a top half prem attack next season should we get promoted.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Anyone know if there is an option for Newcastle to buy during the loan period?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Just like to point out that Newcastle offered him the same as us in terms of wages

must be the three bedroom flat on white city that swung it our way then!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

he was here for one thing only....cash...doubt he'd even heard of us til his agent piped up....not saying he didnt try but yee gods stop creaming over these jonny foreigner mercenaries!
              He thought we were a BBQ restaurant!! Like flabio

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Him and Samba are effectively doing the same thing in that they are supporting the club financially and frankly I think having an attacking group of Remy, Taarabt, Austin, AJ, Bobby and one other striker would be a top half prem attack next season should we get promoted.
                Zamora?
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Zamora?
                  Isnt Zamoras contract up at the end of the season?

Cant see us renewing.

Comment

IF we go and and we get him back, would he want to be playing for us or stay with Newcastle (assuming they arent relegated)?

Personally, if we go up and have the right team spirit, I'm not sure I'd want someone who would rather be playing elsewhere disrupting the squad.

For that reason, I just cant see him coming back.

Comment

What happens if the rape case proceeds, do Newcastle have the option of sending him back before the end of the season, or do they have to keep him?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        What happens if the rape case proceeds, do Newcastle have the option of sending him back before the end of the season, or do they have to keep him?
                        who knows. maybe. some loan deals will end the term if the players injured. guessing they will have had some 'advice' on the strength of the evidence and precedent before going ahead with the loan

Comment

Working...
                        X