• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Diakite hasnt trained or played for us for months
    Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Diakite hasn't trained nor wants to be here
    Hope we're not still paying him wages if this is true. Breach of contract surely if he's stopped even turning up for training...

As paying fans surely we're entitled to some explanation.

I wrote in to the London Callin show asking what's become of him, but the question was ignored, even though they invite people to email in...

I was slaughtered a while back for saying the club should sue Diakite and Nancy surrounding the subject of his mental health.

£4 million transfer fee and £40k a week on a 4 year deal, I'd bankrupt the ****a if there was even the slightest contract breach for what he has given this club.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I was slaughtered a while back for saying the club should sue Diakite and Nancy surrounding the subject of his mental health.

£4 million transfer fee and £40k a week on a 4 year deal, I'd bankrupt the ****a if there was even the slightest contract breach for what he has given this club.
      Bankrupt the what?

Comment

I'm sure the club are doing something.

Comment

What a waste of money. Tear off his contract!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Although it does seem very wrong and I do agree with you, it will never happen.

Unfortunately the club will have a nightmare on this front.

The reason I say this is that I have a workmate that suffered a break down and he was paid in full for 10months.

This day and age companies are frightened to death about these issues.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Actually the reason why he's been out the picture for so long was to do with his mental heath and depression issues.

I don't know if they have been resolved but it must be hard trying to offload someone like that. Although he did say a while back that he wanted to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Although it does seem very wrong and I do agree with you, it will never happen.

Unfortunately the club will have a nightmare on this front.

The reason I say this is that I have a workmate that suffered a break down and he was paid in full for 10months.

This day and age companies are frightened to death about these issues.
                Aren't we jumping to conclusions assuming that his continued absence is still related to his mental-health?

No one knows for sure there isn't some other reason.

I just think it's about time, as fans, we had some form of explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Aren't we jumping to conclusions assuming that his continued absence is still related to his mental-health?

No one knows for sure there isn't some other explanation.

I just think it's about time, as fans, we had some form of explanation.
                  His health problems could have been resolved and he is looking for a new club. IMO I think there will be 4 going before the window closes and Diakite will be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Bankrupt the what?
                    ??
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I have a workmate that suffered a break down.
                      Not surprised working with you

Comment

Working...
                      X