what do we need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do we need

did'nt go, but listened on the radio, general concensus seems Zamora and Henry struggled. If H gets shot of the mercenaries, how many more new faces do we need?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

we need at least a first choice cb and a dm.

henry is utter shyte and can see him costing us plenty of goals this season.

clint hill is 1 year older and boy did it show today.

this will be the difference between mid table and promotion.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

And as i have been saying for months, matt philips for creativity. we really need to get this signing done if the mail has got it right.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

replacements for Zamora and Johnson, Hill, Henry and sad to say Simpson
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

spoke to my brother on his way back and he said not to get too excited, Wednesday full of big lumps and average. Surprised Soton you think AJ needs replacing
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Gobsmacked someone would say we need to replace AJ and Simpson. I believe we need a brute of a CB who is quick as well. Phillips or Townsend and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              spoke to my brother on his way back and he said not to get too excited, Wednesday full of big lumps and average. Surprised Soton you think AJ needs replacing
              AJ faded too quickly and looked lost once Zamora departed. Wont last more than half the season, hence a replacement needed. Played well but not the answer for a long challenging season
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Jeez, it was the first, nervous game of a long season ffs. A bit early to start replacing the players we've only just signed. At least give them a chance to settle in.

And that was AJs first really competitive match in a year so it's hardly surprising if he faded a bit towards the end (not that I saw much evidence of that).

Hope Harry doesn't think the same or we will never have a settled side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                  what! the only one out of your replacements would be Zamora. Johnson Not sure what match you were watching he was 1st class today

Comment

get rid of simpson and johnson??
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      Sorry but how ridiculous to say Simpson needs replacing after one game (that we won by the way) Farcical.

Comment

jenas for henry anyone!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Some of the opinions on here begger belief, you would think we lost today!

Comment

AJ had a great game today. CM was awful though. Don't wanna see Henry or Faulin paired again. They got outmuscled yhd whole game. Both were unimpressive. We need a ball carrying, creative CM. Someone who can carry the ball into space and create options rather than look for the short backwards or sideways pass.

Comment

Henry wasn't that bad imo, played everything simple and tidy. Although there was that one time where he kept the ball nicely, but kept it a bit too long and eventually lost it. We do need another creative centre mid, I reckon we should go for Kranjcar as he would be a realistic target and would fit the bill. Harry's gone with a 4-3-3 and I'd have Barton, Faurlin and Kranjcar in the middle if he signed. Would rather Diakite though, but Harry obviously don't rate him so that ain't gonna happen any time soon.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X