Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think adel would do great at our club now, last season and the season before he was surrounded by bad apples, this season all the players have the togetherness and team spirit. If adel was to come back he would be a part of that and if he wasn't he would be told to go home. You can't really talk about his time at Fulham because the players are doing the same as what they did here last year, not giving a **** .

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      I think adel would do great at our club now, last season and the season before he was surrounded by bad apples, this season all the players have the togetherness and team spirit. If adel was to come back he would be a part of that and if he wasn't he would be told to go home. You can't really talk about his time at Fulham because the players are doing the same as what they did here last year, not giving a **** .
      sensible post
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I think adel would do great at our club now, last season and the season before he was surrounded by bad apples, this season all the players have the togetherness and team spirit. If adel was to come back he would be a part of that and if he wasn't he would be told to go home. You can't really talk about his time at Fulham because the players are doing the same as what they did here last year, not giving a **** .
        Or maybe he is the bad apple....Fulham were fine last year and seemed to give a F*ck, now AT's gone there you say they don't

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Or maybe he is the bad apple....Fulham were fine last year and seemed to give a F*ck, now AT's gone there you say they don't
          So 40 men can get influenced by one bloke?

Comment

Well that's why clubs hire Managers, isn't it?

Comment

One bad apple and all that, and he is one bad apple!

Comment

• I highly doubt Adel and Joey B. will function well together.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  One bad apple and all that, and he is one bad apple!
                  Highly doubt he is anyway near as disruptive as some of you say.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Is this still going

Comment

• sadly....although it would help if i didn't keep posting on it i suppose!

Comment

• Well thats the end of that then. Dont think it could be spelled out any clearer. A sad day for some i understand that, but not for me. "Au revoir adel."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...t-taarabt-back

Comment

• I think it would be too risky to bring him back into the squad, and thankfully so does 'Arry it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Well thats the end of that then. Dont think it could be spelled out any clearer. A sad day for some i understand that, but not for me. "Au revoir adel."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...t-taarabt-back
                            I loved Adel but I find it so refreshing to hear HRs quote about players who wanted to leave when we got relegated.

Comment

Hitler influenced Millions? Why the **** are still debating the him? gone and long forgotten we're a better team without him no doubt! and a better team than when we were promoted last time(my opinion) probably wouldn't even get in our team at this particular time, and struggling to get in a poor Fulham team THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL, never want to see him in an Rs shirt again, Dont think Harry does either?
                              Last edited by dave58; 17-12-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                Hitler influenced Millions?
                                great answer......

Comment

Working...
                                X