Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Yeah ok mate
    He'll be back next season, that's all I'm saying.
    He might be back, but he will be with the 'joeys'. Bloke will never ever play in a harry team. Especially not a harry team in the prem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      This whole 'one good season' is a bit of a myth really. He wasn't that bad in our first season up and scored some cracking goals against some top sides too. Some short memories to suit certain arguments methinks.
      Clearly

Comment

• he aint the terminater!
        Last edited by Fraggy; 09-12-2013, 04:13 PM. Reason: no foul language please
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          But you did, and are you honestly surprised at the responses you got?
          course he isn't. brought it up to get this reaction. People are obsessed with him on both sides, the lovers and the haters. I'd have him back in a qpr shirt because he's a good player.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            course he isn't. brought it up to get this reaction. People are obsessed with him on both sides, the lovers and the haters. I'd have him back in a qpr shirt because he's a good player.
            I just hope one day we strive to be as good as fulham, and have great players like them. Cos we are nowhere near there quality yet, cos you want a player who cant even get on their subs bench playing for us. Proves the massive gulf eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Quite a lot of performances actually, as I said before he didn't score many but was our most influential player in most of our games. You obviously don't remember, or were purposely closing your eyes every time he was on the ball.
              Not at all just telling it as I see it. I support QPR not an individual and I'm not one for having my head turned by tricks. Guy has all the ability to be a top player but the attitude is poor and holds him back. Some are prepared to forgive his failings because they like the OMG moments but that's not for me that's not even close enough.

Few people have mentioned his efforts for us in top flight so name them what are the games I have forgotten?? 72games name 15 he had major influence over

Comment

• The only question to be answered imo is........is he worth the hassle, or will he disrupt the togetherness of the squad?...
                I do wonder if there is a deal in place for him to join Fulham permanently anyway.I'm sure someone posted there was a an end in sight to his sell on clause, so we sent him on loan till it expired

Comment

• I think a lot of people are forgetting that Harry has already stated he doesn't want him back. So I think as long as H.R. is manager Adel will not be playing for the Rs simple question who would most people want back given the choice
                  TARAABT or REMY
                  REMY ,REMY ,REMY someone start a poll bet Remy gets at least 80 % of the votes I for one don't want to see Adel back at any stage?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    The only question to be answered imo is........is he worth the hassle, or will he disrupt the togetherness of the squad?...
                    I do wonder if there is a deal in place for him to join Fulham permanently anyway.I'm sure someone posted there was a an end in sight to his sell on clause, so we sent him on loan till it expired
                    You think they will buy a player that dont even get on the bench with a new manager? He will end up in turkey or somewhere moody like that where all shite has been players go, probably in jan.

Comment

• 28 pages on Adel! I guess he deserves it.

I'd like to see an Adel with a new attitude back at Rangers but the new attitude bit ain't gonna happen. As is, he is a borderline Premier League player but his poor attitude makes him not worth a place in a PL team.

Adel vs. Remy? Surely you jest!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        I think a lot of people are forgetting that Harry has already stated he doesn't want him back. So I think as long as H.R. is manager Adel will not be playing for the Rs simple question who would most people want back given the choice
                        TARAABT or REMY
                        REMY ,REMY ,REMY someone start a poll bet Remy gets at least 80 % of the votes I for one don't want to see Adel back at any stage?
                        Why is that the choice? Of course Remy is better than Taarabt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Has this really been brought back up.....
                          No

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            You think they will buy a player that dont even get on the bench with a new manager? He will end up in turkey or somewhere moody like that where all shite has been players go, probably in jan.
                            no i said i thought someone posted a deal was already in place....i maybe wrong or that poster might have been wrong. agree think his best bet is abroad

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              I think a lot of people are forgetting that Harry has already stated he doesn't want him back. So I think as long as H.R. is manager Adel will not be playing for the Rs simple question who would most people want back given the choice
                              TARAABT or REMY
                              Remy, but can't see him back either.....and you're right about Harry, and i'd prefer him to Adel.

Comment

• he wasnt in the fulham squad today. Dont know if he was injured. Hes an unprofessional, good skills but lacks the application. Good in the championship but not up to scratch in the the prem.

Comment

Working...
                                X