Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
    I think it'll go one of two ways:

They'll tear teams apart....... Or they'll tear themselves apart and go down due to petty-ponce factor.

Hopefully the later......
    The later has come true.

Comment

• the marmite man!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• True true but I bet he's great at keepy ups AND I bet he can catch the ball on his back.....
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• teckers

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Brought thus back as many said they would when he turning in those great performances.

Some absolute classic comments if you can be bothered to read through them, some will certainly be feeling more than a little stupid. Wonder where all the Tarrabt lovers are now, can't even get on the bench for Fulham when he was going to tear the Prem apart with better players.

Sure there will be some who still want to argue but he just isn't rated within football and never will be, circus act with terrible attitude.
            Petty and smug.

Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Petty and smug.

Well done.
              Gee thanks Guess you must have been one of those taken in by the step overs, no need to feel bad quite a few others were as well!

Comment

• adel is still a good player and id have him back tomorrow!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Gee thanks Guess you must have been one of those taken in by the step overs, no need to feel bad quite a few others were as well!
                  I still rate him to be honest. Funny how you never mention all the good times he's had with us, always picking out the flaws. Why is that mate?
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• i used to think the exmrfactamondo was wonderful to watch and hd fantastic balls control....i wouldnt want here back though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      i used to think the exmrfactamondo was wonderful to watch and hd fantastic balls control....i wouldnt want here back though!
                      Think there's an s missing in that word, Facto. Each to their own though

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Think there's an s missing in that word, Facto. Each to their own though
                        I think Facto has just come out

Hes done a Tom Daley

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          I still rate him to be honest. Funny how you never mention all the good times he's had with us, always picking out the flaws. Why is that mate?
                          One season out of how many and even then fell out with most of his teammates.

Think you have a short memory as that season was also littered with his antics and poor performances. Hull away, Derby at home when a shot Savage had him in his pocket, disappearing before the Leeds game when we might have needed the points, player of year do when he didn't get the award, shall I go on.

Comment

One season out of how many
                            It was a pretty special season though and we'd never have got promoted without him. Best to just remember him for that really, and for some of his genius and sublime skill that hasn't been seen at LR for 20+ years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              It was a pretty special season though and we'd never have got promoted without him. Best to just remember him for that really, and for some of his genius and sublime skill that hasn't been seen at LR for 20+ years.
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Adel's mythical rep is based on one good season although he has been with us for four and he has done next to nothing in the other three so that for me sums it up

The only consistent thing he has done in four seasons is talk about moving to a bigger club about every two months

Comment

Working...
                                X