Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chance!!! He couldn't wait to go. Believe twitter you'll believe anything.

Comment

• Well done Martin Jol and Fulham. You have 1 hell of a player on your hands.

Just a shame that you took the wrong player as you could of taken Zamora off our hands instead. Sorry wishful thinking!

I don't blame him for being pleased with the move, he'll have a manager that will play to his strengths.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Obviously I'm Fulham but I really don't have a problem with you guys and was a bit gutted to see you go down last season. Genuinely interested in your honest opinions on Adel as I've rated him for a long time. Reading through this thread I sense a lot of bitterness (not surprising) and can see he divides opinion. Truth is he ripped us a new one at your place last year and If he performs like that every week then I think it's great business. Best of luck and hope to see you next year if we stay up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Berbatoff View Post
          Obviously I'm Fulham but I really don't have a problem with you guys and was a bit gutted to see you go down last season. Genuinely interested in your honest opinions on Adel as I've rated him for a long time. Reading through this thread I sense a lot of bitterness (not surprising) and can see he divides opinion. Truth is he ripped us a new one at your place last year and If he performs like that every week then I think it's great business. Best of luck and hope to see you next year if we stay up!
          Well you're not wrong that he divides opinion mate!

As you pointed out, he tore you guys a new one last season and on that form he is unlike any other player I've seen in the flesh. Unfortunately since our promotion season we've only seen that from Adel on a handful of occasions. I have been very vocal about Adel on this message board and how I don't think he is a positive guy to have in the squad. If you believe what you read (and a lot of it is from Warnock's autobiography) then Adel is a nightmare, doesn't train properly, regularly ignores what he's told and breaches club discipline, rubs up other players with his lack of professionalism etc.

The most frustrating thing for me is the fact the lad is wasting his talent. I honestly believe that if Adel applied himself he could be one of the best players in the world, he has a ridiculous amount of talent! Unfortunately he has this attitude that it should all just land in his lap without hard work. I saw the team train out here in Dubai last season and I was honestly shocked at how overweight Adel looked.

The bottom line is if he's up for it you may have signed yourself a gem, if he wants to get up to his old tricks then he will do nothing but frustrate. My suspicion is the latter, if Adel was gonna grow up he would have done it by now!

Comment

• Official

Comment

• Bang on the money.......Again!

Comment

• Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
                Bang on the money.......Again!

Comment

• fulham are gonna tear teams apart next year.

taarabt ruiz and berbatov....... ****ing hell

Comment

• Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                    fulham are gonna tear teams apart next year.

That's what I was thinking :(

Comment

• Top man Ric, seen your message quite late but still managed to get on at 5/4

Comment

You can look at it that way or look at it when they haven't got the ball and are defending with 8 men....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Top man Ric, seen your message quite late but still managed to get on at 5/4
                          niiiiice

Comment

I think it'll go one of two ways:

They'll tear teams apart....... Or they'll tear themselves apart and go down due to petty-ponce factor.

Hopefully the later......

Comment

• Originally posted by Berbatoff View Post
                              Obviously I'm Fulham but I really don't have a problem with you guys and was a bit gutted to see you go down last season. Genuinely interested in your honest opinions on Adel as I've rated him for a long time. Reading through this thread I sense a lot of bitterness (not surprising) and can see he divides opinion. Truth is he ripped us a new one at your place last year and If he performs like that every week then I think it's great business. Best of luck and hope to see you next year if we stay up!
                              Adel is truly a gifted footballer, sadly like the game he had against you last year, he only has one of them every 10 games. he will frustrate the life out of you, and is probably more selfish than Berbatov. most of you will be pulling your hair out. You realise he's a special agent sent by us to get you relegated,

Comment

• Brought thus back as many said they would when he turning in those great performances.

Some absolute classic comments if you can be bothered to read through them, some will certainly be feeling more than a little stupid. Wonder where all the Tarrabt lovers are now, can't even get on the bench for Fulham when he was going to tear the Prem apart with better players.

Sure there will be some who still want to argue but he just isn't rated within football and never will be, circus act with terrible attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X