Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt supposedly signing tomorrow for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
    He played a huge part in us staying up and he gave by far the best performance of any QPR player last season against Fulham at home. I'm not debating that he should have done more, of course he should have, but so should so many other players.

If Redknapp doesn't want him then he doesn't really have much option but to leave. That's football. We didn't have to let him go to Fulham, would have been other teams that would happily have taken him on loan for a year.

Just don't see the need for all the abuse? He gave us some incredible goals and memories, granted he was a fruitcake at times, but he was a fruitcake that on his day was brilliant to watch. It hasn't worked out, we all move on.
    Great Championship player but failed to make any impact in the premiership in 2 seasons in one of the worst Prem teams seen for years. You need more than great ball skills to become a top player and play in a top league and he hasnt got much else. Should be staying and helping the club and his team mates in their hour of need not throwing a strop and turning up late for training, demanding moves. Blokes a disgrace and i'll be cheering every mis placed pass, poor shot and paddy he throws for Fulham.

Comment

Fair enough mate, each to their own.

Out of interest, what's your opinion on Barton?
      Think I already accidentally answered that question mate.

Barton's a fruitcake and some of his Twitter outburst have been awful and not befitting of a professional footballer or good for the club. That said, at least Joey gives a sh*t. I don't know if he'll stay or whether a decent offer will come in this transfer window but if Harry can get him playing like he did on Saturday week in, week out he's welcome as far as I'm concerned!

Comment

• all those sayin g hope Remy dooesn't come back? well hers's one I deffo dont want back. so disruptive to the team and team spirit

Comment

• Adel is like Jesus - People will still be debating him 2000 years from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Personally I don't understand why people feel the need to stick up for players that have treated the club and the fans with utter contempt like Adel has. People complain about Barton, but he's just a nutter, at least when asked to do a job this weekend he got on with it. From his statements after the match it was also clear that he expected stick from the fans but he went out there and did his job impeccably regardless. Where were Taarabt, Granero, Mbia, Park, Remy and Cesar whilst that was going on?

The sooner we get shot of all these mercenaries and wasters the better, I really hope the club has learned from the last 2 or 3 seasons and continues to grow with players who care as much as the fans do!
            I've never known a player to show as much contempt for QPR than Barton.

A good 80 minutes against a bog standard Championship side all of a sudden seems to be worth more than what Taarabt has contributed in his time with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Great Championship player but failed to make any impact in the premiership in 2 seasons in one of the worst Prem teams seen for years. You need more than great ball skills to become a top player and play in a top league and he hasnt got much else. Should be staying and helping the club and his team mates in their hour of need not throwing a strop and turning up late for training, demanding moves. Blokes a disgrace and i'll be cheering every mis placed pass, poor shot and paddy he throws for Fulham.
              Same as you, i don't want him to do well at Fulham, far from it.

Completely agree that he should have done more in the Prem for us. But he's just one of a huge number of players that let us down. At least prior to that he contributed to some great times for us.

All I'm saying is I don't see the need for all the abuse he's getting.

Comment

I've never known a player to show as much contempt for QPR than Barton.

A good 80 minutes against a bog standard Championship side all of a sudden seems to be worth more than what Taarabt has contributed in his time with us.
                Don't disagree that both have shown contempt for the fans. Personally though I would take a Joey Barton in the dressing room over Adel Taarabt any day of the week. I bet if you ask anyone who has played with both players they would tell you the same.

As I said in an earlier post, Barton is crackers and you can't condone a lot of the stuff he does but at least he cares. I also think at times he shows some remorse for his dafter moments and when he has needed to he has taken his punishment like a man.

On the other hand Adel has sulked and complained his way through his whole career, not training properly, constantly out of shape and talking to the papers. Such a waste in my book and I've run out of patience for it!

Comment

• He's not premiership quality and Fulham will go down
                  R's

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    He's not premiership quality and Fulham will go down
                    OH YES PLEASE,
                    Asel probably been the most disruptive player at our club, constantly whinging,wanting out never turning up, when he does he's overweight 7 unfit.
                    Joey for me I want Barton to stay and try and help us back to Prem, think he could be influential to the team

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                      He's not premiership quality and Fulham will go down
                      Not in a million years will foolham go down whilst they have Berbatov and Jol, plus Cardiff, Hull, and Palace in the league will come straight back down. Can see palace doing a Derby.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

• He's going to do well for Fulham and in about 2 months from now we'll all be crying for him to come back. Like I said before, he will do much better in a team with better players around him.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Medical passed

Comment

• At least he knows which bus stop to go to to get home from !

Comment

• Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                              Adel is like Jesus - People will still be debating him 2000 years from now.
                              This! It will be interesting to see how he does with another team and another manager!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• adel is making Roc sweat for his 3 pts.......... now there is a rumour that adel wants to sleep on it for the night and has gone home. really dont know how true it is and its on twitter.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X