No announcement yet.

Any one getting a wee bit exited yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the inlaws coming for a barbecue Saturday and got no joy in trying to rearrange it for Sunday. Be the first time I have missed the first game at LR for 5 seasons! Have to make do with the football league show!:omg-:

Comment

Originally posted by Superhoop Jim View Post
      Got the inlaws coming for a barbecue Saturday and got no joy in trying to rearrange it for Sunday. Be the first time I have missed the first game at LR for 5 seasons! Have to make do with the football league show!:omg-:
      Tell the outlaws they are perfectly capable of cooking a few sausages and burgers
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

This is the least excited I have felt about any season TBH. Maybe it's because I'm getting older and the football doesn't really mean that much to me anymore. I still love the Rangers though.

Comment

Feel for ya mate . No one needs that on opening day . ****** tragic

Comment

Don't get the appeal of barbecues (chances are there's an oven not ten feet away indoors.....use that!!!!)
            Even worse if they muck up opening match of the season! I feel for you mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Don't get the appeal of barbecues (chances are there's an oven not ten feet away indoors.....use that!!!!)
              How you can compare oven cooking to that of a BBQ I don't know. Unless you actually have a gas BBQ which is a complete joke and I agree might as well use an oven but a charcoal BBQ beats oven cooking all day long.

With regard to the game I am not excited at all.
              Most that are excited are purely looking forward to seeing the same old pubs and mates where they can have a good catch up.

With regards to the football we're a bloo dy shambles and that is me being polite.

We will start the season with about 30 players 2 of which are so called striker, allbeit zamora is less mobile than a plank of wood.

People might think I am being OTT but I agree with the poster that said we should be lucky to take mid table.

Remy on his way out and either way I can't see him playing for us again and our 2nd best player Adel is not liked by Redknapp and also won't play again so yeah can't wait watching m'bia and henry getting mugged in our central midfield. Very worrying times as an R's supporter that goes to games for the football.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                BBQ gotta be in my top 5 fave foods tbh

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  How you can compare oven cooking to that of a BBQ I don't know. Unless you actually have a gas BBQ which is a complete joke and I agree might as well use an oven but a charcoal BBQ beats oven cooking all day long.

With regard to the game I am not excited at all.
                  Most that are excited are purely looking forward to seeing the same old pubs and mates where they can have a good catch up.

With regards to the football we're a bloo dy shambles and that is me being polite.

We will start the season with about 30 players 2 of which are so called striker, allbeit zamora is less mobile than a plank of wood.

People might think I am being OTT but I agree with the poster that said we should be lucky to take mid table.

Remy on his way out and either way I can't see him playing for us again and our 2nd best player Adel is not liked by Redknapp and also won't play again so yeah can't wait watching m'bia and henry getting mugged in our central midfield. Very worrying times as an R's supporter that goes to games for the football.
                  Spot on about BBQ and I'm same really hate gas ones, might Aswell just grill the food ffs!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Tell the outlaws they are perfectly capable of cooking a few sausages and burgers
                    You're not wrong.

Comment

BBQ is the king of all the cooking facility's

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        BBQ is the king of all the cooking facility's
                        Prince. Microwave is king.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Best BBQ ever?

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Prince. Microwave is king.
                            Ha ha ha

Comment

Not all that excited to be honest, I'll prob get a bit of a buzz when I get in to the ground.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Didn't even realise first match of the season is Saturday thought it was the following weekend

Looking fwd to watching the mighty superhoops

Comment

Working...
                                X