Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HR latest: Quality signings are on the way!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR latest: Quality signings are on the way!!

Harry Redknapp has pledged to add high-quality players to his squad in the next fortnight.

Read more...http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...re-on-the-way?

Next fortnight? Season starts in 5 days and we've had since end of May!

Never ceases to amaze
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post

Never ceases to amaze
      Needed to shift some out first to reduce wage bill - that's been the problem.

Comment

People don't realise that nothing gets done until the end of the transfer window. It is the same every year.

Comment

Saggy face stars as the 'kiss of death'
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Never ceases to amaze
            This. Players and their agents have far too much power. Everything stands still until that fu@king transfer window closes. Its the worst thing to happen to football. And our being done up so royally in August 2011 helps explain our subsequent demise

Comment

Be nice to have a day when he isn't giving quotes to the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                This. Players and their agents have far too much power. Everything stands still until that fu@king transfer window closes. Its the worst thing to happen to football. And our being done up so royally in August 2011 helps explain our subsequent demise
                In all fairness, i think we were so far behind that transfer window because Flavio was holding out for a bigger price from TF.

Comment

thats peter crouch and parker then to add to the over 30s squad.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Never ceases to amaze
                    Never mind If we manage to make good signings within fortnight even after the season had started. The Championship is a long and open league with 46 games. You can be in the relegation zone in October and still can go up by May. The important thing is to bring the right players not rush towards signing anyone like we did last season.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

we have 12 mil from samba, 1 mil from mackie plus god knows how much wages we have saved from bosingwa and soon to be salad and park.

can we not scrape 20mil together and go get birdcott,philips,austin and a cb.

for the love of god, no more has beens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky View Post
                        In all fairness, i think we were so far behind that transfer window because Flavio was holding out for a bigger price from TF.
                        Yep. And because, as Neil says in his book, Flavio wouldn't let Neil buy those who were available earlier in the summer. The four signings we made were all panic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Harry Redknapp has pledged to add high-quality players to his squad in the next fortnight.

Read more...http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/r...re-on-the-way?

Cue all the itks! points to be had here lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fill ya boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Cue all the itks! points to be had here lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fill ya boots.
                            Here's one for you already Hitman: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...05#post1116405

Comment

I agree with what Essex said

Comment

Working...
                              X