Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MILES off Norwich & Swansea now.. How did we get it SO wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony is the main culprit imo
    hughes and majority of players
    briatorie and flavio not selling up quick enough

our "scouts"

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      This is actually a top thread and when you think about it the way it has been presented its heartbreaking we weaker in some capacity then when we went up
      I think your right, we are probably weaker this pre-season then the pre-season we went up. We wont have some sort of 'team' until December again.. When and IF they gel

Comment

This is actually a top thread and when you think about it the way it has been presented its heartbreaking we weaker in some capacity then when we went up
        After 15 years of hurt...finally went up with a tightly knit group of lads and manager who were buzzing and wanted to do well...Now we have a bunch of mercenaries, divisions in the squad and we're having to rebuild again. Opportunity wasted. Depressing really...
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

What do you expect when you rely too much on a single player? And now some peeps are suggesting we should do it again. Lol

Comment

I would take the squad of championship players we gor promoted with 2 years ago over the current ragtag bunch of premiership mercenary failures we got relagated with.

ANYDAY

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
            our "scouts"
            they use "football manager" to scout i swear.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
              What do you expect when you rely too much on a single player? And now some peeps are suggesting we should do it again. Lol
              Seriously? Blaming all of this on him?...more to do with the panic buying, changing managers and a squad rebuild every single window. If Warnock got the funds as soon as we gained promotion he could have improved the squad with the players he wanted.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Seriously? Blaming all of this on him?...more to do with the panic buying, changing managers and a squad rebuild every single window. If Warnock got the funds as soon as we gained promotion he could have improved the squad with the players he wanted.
                No. It was worth a try but we shouldnt do it again.

Comment

Went down hill faster than Eddie the Eagle after Sir Les left..........................I blame f*ckin Les!!!

Comment

Norwich and Swansea reassembled their team and squad bit by bit over 2 years. We did that to ours every transfer window. Thats about it really.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Ridiculous comment. How has Harry Stiles had any bearing on our football club?!
                      We're only going in one direction...down!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Norwich and Swansea reassembled their team and squad bit by bit over 2 years. We did that to ours every transfer window. Thats about it really.
                        But thats exactly what the majority on here demanded..champions league players etc etc..everyone scoffed at Norwich and Swansea's transfers, it appears that TF gave us what we were all demanding and now with the wonderful supporters hindsight we wish we had their teams!

i also think that Norwich and Swansea came into the league as settled clubs with momentum we staggered in on one good season.

Tango and Cash are the ones i blame the most

Comment

Painful to see what Norwich and Swansea have achieved in comparison to us. Actually is quite depressing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- we'll be in this division a long time.

Comment

Blimey - doom and gloom - lets just wait and see what happens over the next week with ins and outs and the at least 10 games

I think we'll be ok - and I intend to get behind the team big time

Comment

Mixture of bad luck, bad timing in terms of the takeover and panic buying. Probably should have kept the core of the Championship-winning squad rather than discarding them so quickly and replacing them with overpaid has-beens. Also still think getting rid of Warnock was the wrong decision. Best manager I've seen at QPR in a long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                Blimey - doom and gloom - lets just wait and see what happens over the next week with ins and outs and the at least 10 games

I think we'll be ok - and I intend to get behind the team big time
                                Exactly this...^^^^^^^...............who honestly gives a t o $$ how Norwich and Swansea are doing now in comparison to QPR.......I wouldn't worry your pretty little heads over it tbh!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X