I'd take either. Why the negatives against Odomwinge?? He wanted to come here & I would of liked to see him join. Bit of a nut job yes, scores goals yes.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Should we not go for Odemwingie or Rhodes?
Collapse
X
-
Kept the faith!Comment
-
Would like to see us test Odemwingies reaction to a lower paid contract than we could have offered before. See if he still wants to come.Comment
-
How can you say that when he's never played a top flight game ever. There have been plenty of players who score for fun in one division then stuggle to adapt. Beckford was touted as this and that and then stuggle din the prem before falling back down the leagues.Comment
-
It's my opinion. That okay sir? He's in a different league to Beckford. Even Wenger said he would be playing in the Prem by now it's just he's English and would cost as people say 10 mil? So clubs go for the foreign option which is cheaperComment
-
And hooper will be another one . A goal scorer is a goal scorer . Someone mentioned the other day about Austin and that a lot of his goals were scrappy . He's got that ability to be in the right place at the right time . That is invaluableComment
-
I think he is worth checking on. I am surprised that we have not been mentioned since he was keen on coming here in the last window. The best scenario would be that we are interested but it is being kept a secret (I think this is just a dream because that never happens in this day and age). I think it is more likely he does not want to come to a Championship team, like Hooper, but feel that in this case he might not have too many options.Comment

Comment