No announcement yet.

We must be confident....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon Hoilett will come good this season. Him and Townsend (pleasepleaseplease) on the wings would rip the championship apart.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Hope Townsend signs because we desperately need a winger...best we've got at the moment is Toilet and SWP.
      Bit like putting a diamond necklace on a pig or norwich fan.....go away waz i can see you lurking
      Last edited by QPRDave; 26-07-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Can we go abroad to get a striker?
        I´m sure(quite) that Ian Broomfield and Harry follow international fotball aswell
        This might be their plan B. Austin and a foreign one?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
          zamora is finished.
          sorry but when did he start !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Reckon TF will go all out to sign Townsend now. He knows the fans are disheartened and he is the type of bloke that loves to be loved.
            Or maybe he just wants to sign a decent player that will help the club progress.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
              Hope Townsend signs because we desperately need a winger...best we've got at the moment is Toilet and SWP.
              You say that, but if either of them play anywhere near their full potential, they could and should do some serious damage in this league.

They are both confidence players so if they get a good start to the season and the crowd behind them they could be massive players for us.

Hopefully Redknapp has managed to install some belief and desire into them.

Comment

Been away for a couple of days........How's the Hooper signing coming on.....oh yes....it's all starting to fall into place now......

Comment

Hopefully this latest sham will kill off all lingering ITK ambition once and for all
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                    Hopefully this latest sham will kill off all lingering ITK ambition once and for all
                    What do you mean by that? There is a trophy at stake ya know!

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...transfer-table
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                      You say that, but if either of them play anywhere near their full potential, they could and should do some serious damage in this league.

They are both confidence players so if they get a good start to the season and the crowd behind them they could be massive players for us.

Hopefully Redknapp has managed to install some belief and desire into them.
                      That's true, huge 'if' though.

Comment

Spuds have bought a Belgium winger today for & 7 million from FC Twente so Townsend would have dropped further down the pecking order at the #### so who knows - could be some truth in the rumours!!!
                        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

I can't see Townsend coming now. I just can't.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            I can't see Townsend coming now. I just can't.
                            Exactly the same situation as Hooper- he'll be ours unless a Prem club come in for him.

Comment

Although to be fair we don't know what has been going on behind closed doors. I think we genuinely probably did enquire about a load of players but perhaps they didn't want to come.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                                Exactly the same situation as Hooper- he'll be ours unless a Prem club come in for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X