No announcement yet.

Anyone else concerned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers. Honestly think you will easily finish top six and have a fight for top two with Bolton, Reading and the others depending on who gels the quickest. It's tight but you honestly look as good, if not better, than most other teams on paper.

If it's any consolation, Reading who I think have some very good strikers, also want more firepower. Anyone all the best for the new season.

Comment

plenty we should look forward to but we are by nature pessimists. best to luck for the season mate.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

It seems a fair few people have given up the battle for promotion before a ball is kicked!
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          It seems a fair few people have given up the battle for promotion before a ball is kicked!
          Morning Richard, TBH that suits me better, that way IF we can start putting a run of wins together it will be great but it hurts a lot more if you go expecting to walk every game and we end up being anything like the last two seasons .......
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            can i have a rope please?
            Don't commit suicide . You will miss a lot of fun this season.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
              Strong enough to win the league
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X