No announcement yet.

Anyone else concerned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know.. How about.. we just dont turn up to Rangers next season?.., after all were going down again anyway arent we?

The amount of tosh and depression im reading on here is ridiculous !!

I'll be @ the Rangers next season for our promotion party, you lot can stay at home!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I know.. How about.. we just dont turn up to Rangers next season?.., after all were going down again anyway arent we?

I'll be @ the Rangers next season for our promotion party, you lot can stay at home!
      What about school? or homework? dont make promises now that you might not be able to keep.

Comment

Na i'll be there after my week at work, dont you worry about that.

Leave your Fernandes Fail sign @ home though for that promotion party

Comment

Strong enough to win the league

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            lol bless im. He should be out on his bike playing with his mates instead of on here...
            The thing that has come across from being in this forum for the last year is that you are one of the more negative R's. which leads me to believe that a lot of our fans are hopeful and expectant. It doesn't make me naive to think that the bookies favourite to win the league should win the league. It just makes me a good supporter
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Na i'll be there after my week at work, dont you worry about that.

Leave your Fernandes Fail sign @ home though for that promotion party
              Hope your right and tbf ill change my avatar during the season if Fernandes previous mistakes havent crippled us and we look to be having a decent season. Too early to call yet.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                The thing that has come across from being in this forum for the last year is that you are one of the more negative R's. which leads me to believe that a lot of our fans are hopeful and expectant. It doesn't make me naive to think that the bookies favourite to win the league should win the league. It just makes me a good supporter
                Where did the bookies have us to finish last season after all our big signings? bottom with 4 wins? Bookies arent always right mate. Had people on here last year and year before saying we would finish top 10! ..too early to call yet and wont know anything till about 10 games in.

Comment

I was until I done some research and discovered that 5.5 inches is actually average.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

V Block - first of all no need to get personal old man.

I dont agree with much you say or seem to stand for on this forum. The whole Fernandes fail just doesnt fit with me or most Rangers fans. But each to their own.

How about every fan gives this new season a chance to play a competitive game. No matter what there view.
                    The whole negativity approach just aint my bag to be honest.

But hey, im 22 what do i know.

Comment

V Block - first of all no need to get personal old man.

I dont agree with much you say or seem to stand for on this forum. The whole Fernandes fail just doesnt fit with me or most Rangers fans. But each to their own.

How about every fan gives this new season a chance to play a competitive game. No matter what there view.
                      The whole negativity approach just aint my bag to be honest.

But hey, im 22 what do i know.
                      I agree tbh mate..lets not start predicting relegation or promotion just yet as we just dont know how they will perform. Lets give them a few games before we start getting on the players backs.

Comment

I think you need to learn how to debate properly without resorting to ad hominem. Look that term up.

As expected, a lot of people disagree with me and think I'm being negative. That's fine, I hope you're right about our squad and that we'll 'rip the NPC a new one'. I can't see it myself. At the end of last season, I felt that the squad needed to be dramatically restructured and that hasn't really happened. What worries me most is that we don't have a decent striker at the club (except Remy, who I really doubt will still be here for the Sheffield Wednesday game). Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and that we win the division easily.

Comment

Agreed.

Even though the rest of the fans on this forum will continue to speculate and rip the **** out the they havent seen play yet!

Comment

Agreed.

Even though the rest of the fans on this forum will continue to speculate and rip the **** out the they havent seen play yet!
                            All part of the fun! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                              I think you need to learn how to debate properly without resorting to ad hominem. Look that term up.

As expected, a lot of people disagree with me and think I'm being negative. That's fine, I hope you're right about our squad and that we'll 'rip the NPC a new one'. I can't see it myself. At the end of last season, I felt that the squad needed to be dramatically restructured and that hasn't really happened. What worries me most is that we don't have a decent striker at the club (except Remy, who I really doubt will still be here for the Sheffield Wednesday game). Like I said, I hope I'm wrong and that we win the division easily.

You are negative.

Dont loose sleep over it. Wait til we play a game first.

Comment

I cant see how we are possibly going to " rip the NPC a new one " , but i`m still hoping get rid of some of the dead wood ,and sign someone half decent ,but as long as weve still got Remy ( and with the charge hanging over him , no club will seriously spend out on him ) till the Jan window ,we know we will score goals............still think mid table though
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X