Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy

Sky sports news saying newcastle talking to him next week

If he ends up there, there's going to be some almighty u-turns by a lot of Geordies.

The levels of seethe generated when he signed for us over them was spectacular.

Comment

Has Newcastle put in an offer and have we accepted it?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        Has Newcastle put in an offer and have we accepted it?
        If newcastle will be in talks with him then they have most probably met the release clause.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Some what important I would have thought.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            If newcastle will be in talks with him then they have most probably met the release clause.
            They said we wanted 7 million. ...weird coz I thought the release clause was 8.

Comment

id take that the boy taylor n shami ameoba
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I really doubt this given their manager has just said that he wants Bafatembi Gomis from Lyon
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Also read that Gomis was reported to be on a plane to Newcastle, so maybe Sky sports got confused.

Comment

Lyon player not Remy

Comment

He's definitely leaving. All this talk about him having a minor injury is a load of rubbish. We don't want to risk him getting injured so we can cash in on him

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                        He's definitely leaving. All this talk about him having a minor injury is a load of rubbish. We don't want to risk him getting injured so we can cash in on him
                        He has been seen doing light training, but nothing more. I think if he was definitely leaving he would not have gone on the tour, as there would be no great point. Remember he has had several injuries and I don't think he was completely fit last season.

Comment

Like I said in my post on another remy thread. Name me a footballer that has transferred from a club when he is on bail for a potential rape charge.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                            Like I said in my post on another remy thread. Name me a footballer that has transferred from a club when he is on bail for a potential rape charge.
                            True. That's the only thing that could potentially put Newcastle and other clubs off him. But, Pardew did admit a few weeks ago that he wants him so he's clearly not bothered about the potential rape charges

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                              Exactly right- was reported in the Times yesterday that he won't be able to move as that would mean changing something to do with his work permit, something that is put on hold if you're on bail.

Gary Jacob seemed 100% that any rumours going around about him leaving are complete rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                              X