No announcement yet.

Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he is found guilty he's worth nothing.id get rid asap!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
      Exactly right- was reported in the Times yesterday that he won't be able to move as that would mean changing something to do with his work permit, something that is put on hold if you're on bail.

Gary Jacob seemed 100% that any rumours going around about him leaving are complete rubbish.
      And of all the journalists out there- he's definitely one of the more reliable.

Comment

I would imagine that if a transfer was possible there would be all kinds of clauses relating
        to if he was found guilty.

if I were in that position I may not be too interested to hear contractual talk about 'what if' I was guilty

its all super complex

Comment

Work permit? He's French. Why would he need a work permit?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            Exactly right- was reported in the Times yesterday that he won't be able to move as that would mean changing something to do with his work permit, something that is put on hold if you're on bail.

Gary Jacob seemed 100% that any rumours going around about him leaving are complete rubbish.
            The problem with this is that since he is French, he doesn't need a work permit. Can only assume that the conditions of his bail say that he cannot change employer or move.

Comment

since he hasn't been charged I would doubt very much that is the case

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                The problem with this is that since he is French, he doesn't need a work permit. Can only assume that the conditions of his bail say that he cannot change employer or move.
                That must be the one then. Pretty sure it's going to have an impact on whether he can move clubs or not.

Comment

I think they all know there is no case to answer, I reckon it will be dropped soon, they won't want all the hassle and high court costs if they can't make a strong enough case.

As for Newcastle, well I don't think he'll enjoy living up there as it is one of the worst places to be in the UK, its dark, cold, windy, damp and the girls are horrible.

If they have offered and met the release clause I think it is best for us if he moves on becuase what we will save in wages we could buy 4/5 decent players. Happy Days ;-)

Comment

David Gold has pretty much ruled out a move from West Ham for him on Twitter, and I assume the same will hold true for a lot of clubs.

Too much risk involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X