Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
    Put this one to bed for a few weeks.
    I'll wager it resurfaces towards the end of August, when Hughes doesn't pick Crouchy to start many games.

I can almost see the traditional gathering of gibbons at Stoke surrounding the Sky reporter as he mentions Crouch has left the training ground and is flying down to London on deadline day. Harry leaning out of his jeepster, twitching "Triffic lad, never let me down, give us other options".......
    Only to miss the deadline day signing because Peter Odemwinge has handcuffed himself to the front doors and Crouch can't get in
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No one likes us , everybody hates us........I'm going down the garden to eat worms:angry1:

Comment

Of course, if that's what the daily star says then It must be true eh!
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

crouch and hooper=promotion.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            Where does the 6m come from
            Second paragraph

Rangers are poised with a £6m bid for the 6ft 7in striker but look likely to miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Second paragraph

Rangers are poised with a £6m bid for the 6ft 7in striker but look likely to miss out.
              For that price I'm glad we're missing out on him - that's for that Athletico paid for David Villa a couple of weeks back!!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                For that price I'm glad we're missing out on him - that's for that Athletico paid for David Villa a couple of weeks back!!
                I can imagine the conversation:

Crouchy: "Boss. I want to leave. I need a new challenge and I want to go back to London."

Hughes: "To London? Spurs won't have you back. No chance at Arsenal or Chelsea. So Fulham, Palace or West Ham then?"

Crouchy: "No boss. QPR"

Hughes: (laughs out loud) "Ok. We'll offer you for £6 million with a £2 million signing on fee. Don't worry about a medical......."

Comment

Second paragraph

Don't want him that badly

Comment

[QUOTE=MattyRangers;1106396]For that price I'm glad we're missing out on him - that's for that Athletico paid for David Villa a couple of weeks back!![/QUOTE
                    Another Zamora type signing at that price. I like Crouch but not that price. I'd rather Hooper Austin or looking for other young strikers.

Comment

I think this is a made up article by the Star (with perhaps a grain of truth in it). If is as being said we have said we won't pay more than 5 million for Hooper (I know there are perhaps bonus and sell on payments), why on earth would we offer 6 million for Crouch.

Comment

I think this is a made up article by the Star (with perhaps a grain of truth in it). If is as being said we have said we won't pay more than 5 million for Hooper (I know there are perhaps bonus and sell on payments), why on earth would we offer 6 million for Crouch.
                        To be honest Jane didn't we pay £6m for Zamora?
                        At this club anything is possible lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          To be honest Jane didn't we pay £6m for Zamora?
                          At this club anything is possible lol.
                          £4.5m for Bob I thought.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            £4.5m for Bob I thought.
                            That was last year. I believe this is a new era.

Comment

I think Crouch will sign how often do you see a player say that then within a fortnight offski

Comment

Working...
                              X