Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really weird..............posts that insult deepc**t hoop just vanish??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
      little over the top???
      Why exactly ??

Comment

• I think at the end of it he doesn't really want to play for QPR. His heart isn't in it so surely we are best moving on now.

We have too many players we over paid for that never wanted to play for us, do we really want another one?

The transfer policy at this club is horrendous.. there must be other players out there in the lower leagues for much less money. Its crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
          Deeps you know your namby pamby attitude rubs people up the wrong way.
          Acting like you don't have a bad bone in your body won't wash with working class people on here.
          It's a bad trait to act like you're prefect, however that is all on this subject and I hope you listen before getting overally excited because at times I don't think you see yourself doing it.
          My outlook on life and some of the more touchy subjects that get discussed on here, is fairly middle of the road in terms of the general public. I'm able to hold different opinions to others on here and for the most part hold civilised conversations. Some on here, and it's only a few, seem to lose their **** if someone disagrees with them and has the audacity to say so.

I genuinely don't know why someone would wish injury on someone based purely on the rumours on the internet, none of which have given any concrete facts about what is happening with this Hooper deal.

It's not that out of line to question that, is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            My outlook on life and some of the more touchy subjects that get discussed on here, is fairly middle of the road in terms of the general public. I'm able to hold different opinions to others on here and for the most part hold civilised conversations. Some on here, and it's only a few, seem to lose their **** if someone disagrees with them and has the audacity to say so.

I genuinely don't know why someone would wish injury on someone based purely on the rumours on the internet, none of which have given any concrete facts about what is happening with this Hooper deal.

It's not that out of line to question that, is it?
            wish you were middle of the road ............let me know when you come to Cornwall!!!!!!!!!!:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

• There are plenty of posts now being deleted, i'd be shocked if it's stanley so all very strange. I am giving an opinion with no insults
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• who is on duty here? .....can't be josef gerbils

Comment

• Why was WeAre's post deleted? No insults or anything in it was there?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    There are plenty of posts now being deleted, i'd be shocked if it's stanley so all very strange. I am giving an opinion with no insults
                    not allowed opinions weare or insult posters specially deepc**t

Comment

• yeah it was deleted by kirill, knew it wasn't stanley, getting a bit silly now

Comment

• deepcuts alright by me. forums are about opinions.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          deepcuts alright by me. forums are about opinions.
                          if it's about opinions then why should admin delete mine? It's not like I am praising the Nazis?

Comment

if it's about opinions then why should admin delete mine? It's not like I am praising the Nazis?
                            That may be the reason. Krill seems to favour the goose step.
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              I think at the end of it he doesn't really want to play for QPR. His heart isn't in it so surely we are best moving on now.

We have too many players we over paid for that never wanted to play for us, do we really want another one?

The transfer policy at this club is horrendous.. there must be other players out there in the lower leagues for much less money. Its crazy.
                              It will be really interesting to find out exactly what has been going on 'behind the scenes' whatever happens. It's unlikely we will ever know, but it's likely far more mundane than the constant stream of rumours has suggests.

The constant swings from 'we've got him' to 'he's going elsewhere' suggests it's been a rollercoaster, when the truth could just be we've made an offer and he's biding his time.

You are correct, we cannot be lumping everything on this signing. We need more attacking options quickly and we are running out of time. It's vital we hit the ground running this year. The last two seasons we were destroyed on the opening day and it framed the rest of the season in both cases.
                              Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 22-07-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

yeah it was deleted by kirill, knew it wasn't stanley, getting a bit silly now
                                I deleted a few posts on here. You all know the forum rules by now so please keep things clean chaps. The fact the insults were directed at deepcut was totally irrelevant, it could have been anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X