This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    He was just letting everyone know what he had heard that all.
    Exactly. As his OP states:

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    BOOOOOOM!!!...Hooper's SIGNED - I so hope my sauce isn't lying. Just got a text saying he's sorting out a box for his family, all done and dusted.

Watch this space... If it's wrong then I'll go hang my head in shame. Only passing on what I've been told.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
      He was just letting everyone know what he had heard that all.
      True. This site has always had its "ITK's" :-) Ric is the only one i personally take any notice of the rest are just fun to listen too i suppose. Mind you "BOOOMMM Hoopers Signed" was asking for trouble :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        This is very lol.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• i'm sure dazz never ment any harm and was just posting what he heard-even so he does deserve a bit of a ribbing over the way he decided to put the thread up and if i put it up in that way then i would expect a bit of flak....anyhow now hooper is gone elsewhere can this thread be put to bed now.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            Thank god. Can we close this thread now.
            Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            i'm sure dazz never ment any harm and was just posting what he heard-even so he does deserve a bit of a ribbing over the way he decided to put the thread up and if i put it up in that way then i would expect a bit of flak....anyhow now hooper is gone elsewhere can this thread be put to bed now.
            Fair enough, unless anyone has any major objections.

Comment

Working...
            X