Wayne Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Routledge

Will Swansea want him next season, i'd have him back all day long.

Superb player for championship and always gave his all.

Would give us some much needed pace in the side too and a big improvement on SWP who looks to be just treading water.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Think they'll let Dyer go before Wayne....I'd take him back in a heartbeat, should never have let him go, but Flavio only had eyes for his wallet, and didn't want to open it

Comment

Routledge is a great little player and would probably be the best player in our starting 11...just shows how much we have gone backward last couple of years.

Comment

Better than SWP but I think Hoilett might prove to be better than him in time (hopefully)

Comment

Probably wouldn't want to come back after the way we mugged him off. Great player would get into a few PL sides easy.

Comment

Too good for this league now a days. I rate Routledge very highly
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Will Swansea want him next season, i'd have him back all day long.

Superb player for championship and always gave his all.

Would give us some much needed pace in the side too and a big improvement on SWP who looks to be just treading water.
              agreed 100%

Comment

Proved himself in the top flight now so, even if Swansea wanted rid (which I doubt tbf) then I'm sure a few PL sides would snap him up.

Was a big part in us winning the league - missed a trick not signing him (albeit hindsight is great because at the time he was known as a PL flop!).
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Probably one of a very few players who has lived up to his own hype. Quite an acheivement nowadays:=)
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Flavio's fault we didnt sign him. was class for us, and wouldve been good in the premier league for us too.
                    too good for us now though.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Flavio's fault we didnt sign him. was class for us, and wouldve been good in the premier league for us too.
                      too good for us now though.
                      Always remember his goal at Reading away that Friday night - went radio rental, great atmosphere that night.

And also that goal (vs Coventry at home?) that Adel assisted with a sublime ball with the outside of his foot..... Brilliant stuff.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If we fail to bring Tonwsend then yes Routledge or Dyer.
                        Last edited by Yousef; 16-07-2013, 10:07 AM.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Probably wouldn't want to come back after the way we mugged him off. Great player would get into a few PL sides easy.
                          I don't think so. He still loves us. I remember when we stayed up after the Man City game, he tweeted he was happy about that.
                          Last edited by Yousef; 16-07-2013, 08:58 AM.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Routledge is a great little player and would probably be the best player in our starting 11...just shows how much we have gone backward last couple of years.
                            V you certainly have a chip on you shoulder, how have we gone backwards over the last couple of years. Just look at the squad,maybe a lot of players let us down last season but 2 years ago who would of thought we would of had players like Park,Granero,cisse,Remy,Hoillet,Townsend,Samba etc etc playing for us. The club itself is in the best shape it has been in and an academy round the corner to build for the future. I didn't see you saying 2 years ago that we shouldn't sign these players and you didn't want TF and the board in charge of the club. Come on give the guy a chance,yes we know he has made some mistakes and he hasn't tried to hide it he put up his hands and said he would learn by it and improve us, he can't help some players attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              V you certainly have a chip on you shoulder, how have we gone backwards over the last couple of years. Just look at the squad,maybe a lot of players let us down last season but 2 years ago who would of thought we would of had players like Park,Granero,cisse,Remy,Hoillet,Townsend,Samba etc etc playing for us. The club itself is in the best shape it has been in and an academy round the corner to build for the future. I didn't see you saying 2 years ago that we shouldn't sign these players and you didn't want TF and the board in charge of the club. Come on give the guy a chance,yes we know he has made some mistakes and he hasn't tried to hide it he put up his hands and said he would learn by it and improve us, he can't help some players attitude.
                              Two years ago we were in the prem with players commited to the club and the spine of a decent team. Two years later we are in millions more debt back in the Championship after a humiliating season with a squad full of overpaid useless ******s who dont give a toss what kind of performance they put in...... you think thats an improvment? If you do then you should be in government mate :-) I am not saying it is all TF's fault (you just assume that i am)...but those are the facts.
                              Last edited by vblockranger; 16-07-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X