No announcement yet.

Wayne Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routledge is decent but just wondering how many of the players who have left Swansea how many have retained their form there? Could be coincidence but think there are a couple who have failed to recapture their form.

Also you guys talking about getting Routledge and selling Hoilett - could see that - Routledge or Townsend would be better + cheaper I expect.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
      Routledge is decent but just wondering how many of the players who have left Swansea how many have retained their form there?

Also you guys talking about getting Routledge and selling Hoilett - could see that - Routledge or Townsend would be better + cheaper I expect.
      Routledge AND Townsend..now that would be a welcome miracle :-)

Comment

Played quite a few games last season so Laudrup seems to rate him

Would love him back here but sadly it wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

More chance of Benson & Hedges playing for us next season though tbf.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

True.

But unless there is some height added in the attack (Crouch) defences can just drop deep to cope with pace and unless CM is improved (Parker) they wont get any service because everyone will be on the 6 yard line.

But if those two arrived and Routledge and Townsend too probably see a massive improvement in goals.

Comment

]
              Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Always remember his goal at Reading away that Friday night - went radio rental, great atmosphere that night.

And also that goal (vs Coventry at home?) that Adel assisted with a sublime ball with the outside of his foot..... Brilliant stuff.
              Some people do not understand how good that goal was! I remember when Barca played PSG in Paris a few months back and Danny Alves passed the ball with the outside of his boot to messi to set up a goal and the whole football world were creaming their pants over it. Adel done it 60 odd yards away from Routledge, and routledge's touch and finish was unreal, one of the best goals I have ever seen. When you think of that pass and goal it makes you realize what we will miss next season. Imagine SWP attempting a pass like that, or Zamora with a touch and finish like Waynes.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                I don't think so. He still loves us. I remember when we stayed up after the Man City game, he tweeted he was happy about that.
                Also, when Swansea came to our place that season (3-0)....It looked like Routledge was still playing for us...he had a howler.

That said, I always enjoyed watching him play and would love to see him back.

Comment

Two years ago we were in the prem with players commited to the club and the spine of a decent team. Two years later we are in millions more debt back in the Championship after a humiliating season with a squad full of overpaid useless ******s who dont give a toss what kind of performance they put in...... you think thats an improvment? If you do then you should be in government mate :-) I am not saying it is all TF's fault (you just assume that i am)...but those are the facts.
                  We have had this discussion regarding debt, we are in no way the financial debt that is being touted and for the record I still think we are in a better position than we ever have been

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    We have had this discussion regarding debt, we are in no way the financial debt that is being touted and for the record I still think we are in a better position than we ever have been
                    Fair play mate, thats your opinion and i respect it.

Comment

Working...
                    X