He's clearly not better at full back than in midfield, he has always played in midfield at whatever club he has been at, on the website he is listed as a midfielder and ever since he has played for us bar one or two games at full back (IIRC it was just the once against reading last season) he has played in midfield! I would suggest we sign a proper full back if they are not happy with the two we have at the moment only at QPR does seem a good idea to play midfielders at full back. I haven't seen much of Carrick at full back for Man Utd or Ballack for Chelsea...
I personally think he is underrated in midfield though he is a player that will look superb in one game and useless in the next!
As for using ! that's just a habit, not that it has any bearing on whether or not a midfielder should play at full back...
I personally think he is underrated in midfield though he is a player that will look superb in one game and useless in the next!
As for using ! that's just a habit, not that it has any bearing on whether or not a midfielder should play at full back...
Comment