Gorkss at Left Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkss at Left Back?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've always thought that he was naturally left footed?

If people honestly think that Rowlands or Leigertwood could do a job at left back then why not Gorkss? Keep Connolly in the centre with Stewart (until Hall returns) and play Gorkss at left back?

Too big and slow for LB.

Comment

Good god why cant QPR just go out and get a dam LB instead of trying to use people out of position!!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong but I've always thought that he was naturally left footed?

If people honestly think that Rowlands or Leigertwood could do a job at left back then why not Gorkss? Keep Connolly in the centre with Stewart (until Hall returns) and play Gorkss at left back?
        Also think he´s to slow for a LB...and to good as a CB

Comment

Or even Ephraim as left back, which I mentioned in a previous thread....

But then again I have always been one to say play players in their best position, but as we did not bring in a good left back we'll just have to make do.

Comment

Have you ever seen the guy run?

If you have then you will know the answer!

As for people suggesting Legs and Rowly thats just as stupid as well! People seem to constantly bang on about Legs at right becuase he filled in for one game and didn't **** anything up! They are both central midfielders not full backs I suggest we either play our full backs Borrowdale and Ramage or buy some new ones playing central midfielders there is not the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post

As for people suggesting Legs and Rowly thats just as stupid as well! People seem to constantly bang on about Legs at right becuase he filled in for one game and didn't **** anything up! They are both central midfielders not full backs I suggest we either play our full backs Borrowdale and Ramage or buy some new ones playing central midfielders there is not the answer!
              Well said.

Yes,Legs did do a good job snuffing out Stephen Hunt away at Reading last season,but i would not like to see him play there regularly.

Comment

Amen to that.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  Amen to that.
                  Chris and Fez

Have u seen Legs at RB? Rowly at FB and Gorkss at LB are bad choices, but Legs at FB is not.

Comment

Believe it or not Fitz Hall used to play Left Back in his Southampton days.

I went to Southampton University for a year and lived very close to the ground so on weeks when QPR wern't at home I would often nip over to St Marys to see a game.

I have to say One Size look very accomplished at Left Back. Got up and down the wing well, positional play look good, distribution could be a bit dodgy at times but all in all he looked very good.

Also worth noting that Southampton were a Premier League side as this time so he was often up against decent oposition!

Comment

Legs and Rowly have both played well a fb
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                        Chris and Fez

Have u seen Legs at RB? Rowly at FB and Gorkss at LB are bad choices, but Legs at FB is not.
                        Yes I have seen him play at full back! No he's still not a full back!

Comment

Any remote chance of us getting in a decent left back on loan this week - especially given Hall's injury - i think we are short of options now at the back

Comment

Yes I have seen him play at full back! No he's still not a full back!
                            He is better at FB than in midfield. Yes he´s mostly been playing in midfield, but he´s better at FB.

Oh i forgot the ! and ! and the !

Comment

No definitely not, not enough quality and to slow and with Ramage on the other side no quality going forward. Wouldn't mind two full backs who could cross the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X