Things go from bad to worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Ok can we change the thread title to 'panic over its not as bad as it seems now'

Comment

Blessing in disguise, either Harry goes for someone younger and cheaper (Livermore?) or he has to stick with Diakite. I'd like to see Crouch back at QPR but if they want stupid money for him then forget it. On Harry's injury, as said above he doesn't do much physical work anyway so it won't make a difference. Would be good if he still turns up though.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

My only concern is a points deduction for ITK's saying Parket was having a medical on Monday

5M for parker is a nonsense when we already have a player contracted to the club who is as effective and will only cost us 7m over 2 seasons, as for crouch , would love him back but only on the right terms, its early days yet
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
          phew, when i read the thread title i thought Weare had been made a mod on this site.
          Now that would be interesting, Greg for Mod
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

They only paid 5.5 mil for him 2 years ago. Asking for 5 is crazy.

Comment

Mark Hughes is a p*sstaking.............. &*&^%$$%^^&%$££%^&&^%%$%%^^&&&%$$!!!! and after that that tell him no deal

Comment

If they won't to get rid, surely they will take what they can get.

Comment

Working...
                X