Bobby Zamora?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Zamora?

From what I see he tends to really split opinion amongst the fan base.

Personally speaking I think we've got the best target man in the championship in BZ and IF he can stay fit can probably notch up his fair share of goals. I know theirs a large majority who won't agree and will no doubt refer to him as a 'donkey'.

I personally don't think we could sign anyone better to do what he's put in the starting 11 to do, I hear rumours of Carlton Cole and others and I really think sticking with Bobby is our best bet.

So am I talking nonsense or is their a realistic target out there we are missing out on who could do a better job? I've always rated Bobby Zamora, long before he came here.. No doubt he is at the tail end of his career but I just think that experience will be invaluable for the championship campaign.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Think that the biggest part of the problem is that he was picked,(not his fault), when so obviously unfit and therefore ineffective.

Hope to see the previous version of him this season along with a few others, rather than the fake imitations we were forced to sit and watch last season.

Comment

I think Bobby is a decent player and does a thankless task up top. However, towards the end of last year he was awful - albeit I half blame arry as it was clear to see he was a near on raspberry, bloke could hardly run yet Arry kept playing him.

When he's fit, Zamora is a handful for most PL defenders, let alone Championship. He could be a real asset up top for us next year. All hinges on his fitness.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
        From what I see he tends to really split opinion amongst the fan base.

Personally speaking I think we've got the best target man in the championship in BZ and IF he can stay fit can probably notch up his fair share of goals. I know theirs a large majority who won't agree and will no doubt refer to him as a 'donkey'.

I personally don't think we could sign anyone better to do what he's put in the starting 11 to do, I hear rumours of Carlton Cole and others and I really think sticking with Bobby is our best bet.

So am I talking nonsense or is their a realistic target out there we are missing out on who could do a better job? I've always rated Bobby Zamora, long before he came here.. No doubt he is at the tail end of his career but I just think that experience will be invaluable for the championship campaign.

agree

Comment

Working...
        X