Wakey wakey mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
    Seen jango unchained? Watched it coming back from cancun.. It is a top top film
    That's mustard . I like the way you die boy.

Taking this thread down the Hollywood route; you seen Memento?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I don't do films unless I'm on a plane
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Aint seen django yet. Whats memento Matty?
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I don't do films unless I'm on a plane
          Put your knees behind your ears and tuck into a microwave meal then you'll feel right at home.

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          Aint seen django yet. Whats memento Matty?
          Pucker film mate - basically about a geezer who's wife has passed, he's lost memory & is tracing back to find what happened to her (better than that makes it sound... honest!). Amazing twist. That, The Prestige & Shawshank Redemption are 3 of the best films I've seen (off the top of me head).

Comment

There were loads of tony Fernandes threads piling bush
            I was offline. Thanks, have merged them all now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Pucker film mate - basically about a geezer who's wife has passed, he's lost memory & is tracing back to find what happened to her (better than that makes it sound... honest!). Amazing twist. That, The Prestige & Shawshank Redemption are 3 of the best films I've seen (off the top of me head).
              Great Christopher Nolan film. And probably Guy Pearce's best career performance.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Put your knees behind your ears and tuck into a microwave meal then you'll feel right at home.

What's The Prestige mate?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  What's The Prestige mate?
                  The rivalry between two magicians becomes more exacerbated by their attempt to perform the ultimate illusion.

That's from its' IMDB by the way, I am not eloquent enough to have mustered up such a phrase

Honestly though q it's absolutely blinding, the twist at the end is up there with the best I've seen.

Got Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale & Michael Caine in. Directed by Nolan again, he's only done about 8 films all brilliant - done the Batman films.

Comment

Went to see "Now You See Me" at the cinema last night and was told beforehand its in the same league as The Prestige.....it was a pile of dogsh1t tbh and not a patch on it.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Went to see "Now You See Me" at the cinema last night and was told beforehand its in the same league as The Prestige.....it was a pile of dogsh1t tbh and not a patch on it.
                      Blame TF, it's his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Blame TF, it's his fault.
                        If he started a Film Production "project" then he would be turning out turds like this then again if the bloke owned a greyhound it would have 3 legs.

Comment

Working...
                        X