Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Danny Simpson poised to sign ( if you believe the papers )
Collapse
X
-
Not sure sensible would be the right word.
Imo, money and the chance to live in london for the nightlife will be the major reasons he signs for us.Comment
-
Seen that Yun guy play once, for the EDS squad against Swansea. Not a bad young player but nothing spectacular either. No indication as to whether he can play and do well for the first team. I'd keep Traore at left back, reckon he'd do we'll in the championship.Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Traore is no way fit enough to play champ football... Get rid...waste of a squad numberComment
-
If he could play 8 games in row or 90 mins I think he would be a prem player.... He's a tart of the highest order....best game he had was wolves away..... But then again I think I would of got 7 out of 10 against them that day..Comment
-
-
Good to see majority are happy with this signing, give the the guy a chance, i think he'll be a good signing myself. Not sure the chucking money around comment has anything to do with it, we failed with signing Bridge.
I also want to add I don't think we could get have signed him (if confirmed) without Harry as manager.....I believe he has some pull in the gameComment
-
Good to see majority are happy with this signing, give the the guy a chance, i think he'll be a good signing myself. Not sure the chucking money around comment has anything to do with it, we failed with signing Bridge.
I also want to add I don't think we could get have signed him (if confirmed) without Harry as manager.....I believe he has some pull in the game
Comment
-
People thinking that if we sign DS, Barton will suddenly love the club???? Only on WATRBComment
-
Actually I've watched Yun play alot of games for Korea in friendly games & during the Olympics, he along with Ki & some centre back are the stand out players, he's very good mateLast edited by qpr; 19-06-2013, 09:08 AM.Under Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GOComment
Comment