No announcement yet.

Andros Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reads more like a "thanks for the memories, I'm off" tweet to me...

Comment

Townsend tore arsenal at home a new one.this lads too good for the championship.will go norwich ,palace or wba.shame as he really was the only one who showed real skill
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Townsend tore arsenal at home a new one.this lads too good for the championship.will go norwich ,palace or wba.shame as he really was the only one who showed real skill
        He's ready for Spurs imo, he'll get his chance in the first team and shine. Can see him giving Lennon good competition for that right mid spot.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He will be sold to a PL club.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Andros is EXACTLY the type of player we need if we are to bounce back, and this type of comment exemplifies it. We need players who want to wear the hoops - those are the players who will fight for the cause and win.

I really hope we make big play to get Andros here and I really think we'd have a chance. Would be much more valuable to us than any of the other "big names" we signed over the last couple of years.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Andros is EXACTLY the type of player we need if we are to bounce back, and this type of comment exemplifies it. We need players who want to wear the hoops - those are the players who will fight for the cause and win.

I really hope we make big play to get Andros here and I really think we'd have a chance. Would be much more valuable to us than any of the other "big names" we signed over the last couple of years.
              Agreed. He seems to have the right approach and is not short of ability.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

In Championship terms he is now a big name and he is only going to come to us if no-one in the Prem wants him, and I wd find that extremely unlikely.

Comment

We need a twitter campaign to show Andros he is wanted by our family

Comment

Always the other side is Andros is a spurs fan, Bale going for £2billion or whatever and Spurs taking the view that non champions league football is no longer an option so will go big on transfers especially now utd may be vulnerable for over 2 decades. AT may have worked out he ain't in spurs plans and a life at QPR on a big long term salary, gives him financial security and plays for a club that will build a team round him. Beats being loaned out to Burnley or something. With the betting charges hanging over him, sorting out his security now would be a clever move.
                    I always thought with Walker if during his loan spell we said join us lad on £65k p/w whether that may have any influence on him, better that than Bosingwa.
                    All speculation but what is annoying is we always end up being the bridesmaid never the bride :TT-TT::TT-TT:

Comment

Appears Tom Ince is on his way to Spurs. Pushes our boy out a little bit further.

Very odd by spurs why go and buy a winger when you have one equally as good free of charge

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Appears Tom Ince is on his way to Spurs. Pushes our boy out a little bit further.

Very odd by spurs why go and buy a winger when you have one equally as good free of charge
                        Praps Bale is going

Comment

Townsend won't play for Spurs, they've got too much tbh. Townsend I think is perfect for QPR from our point of view & his, same as Taarabt a few years back
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Are there any rumours of other clubs being interested?

Comment

Fulham apparently.

Comment

I guess we wait and see if AVB goes to PSG.

Comment

Working...
                                X