Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes to Stoke City

Hi all,

I am a reporter at the Sentinel newspaper in Stoke-on-Trent.

I was hoping one of you could help me out. I am putting a piece together on Mark Hughes becoming Stoke's new manager and would like to get some thoughts on this from a QPR supporter.

If you are happy to share your thoughts on Hughes and perhaps give Stoke fans an indication of what they can expect from their new manager, then could you e-mail me on dave.knapper@thesentinel.co.uk?

Thanks,
    Dave

Uh oh. This should be interesting..... :pleasantsuprise:
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He won't need an article, he'll need a sodding book!
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoke_reporter View Post
        Hi all,

I am a reporter at the Sentinel newspaper in Stoke-on-Trent.

I was hoping one of you could help me out. I am putting a piece together on Mark Hughes becoming Stoke's new manager and would like to get some thoughts on this from a QPR supporter.

If you are happy to share your thoughts on Hughes and perhaps give Stoke fans an indication of what they can expect from their new manager, then could you e-mail me on dave.knapper@thesentinel.co.uk?

Thanks,
        Dave
        Hughes? Blokes a c***.....

Comment

Worst big name manager at the Rangers since Alan Mullery thirty years ago. And the man has zero personality. Zero. Terrible buys; no man management. Hadn't a clue. If I were a Stoke fan I'd pull my hair out.

Comment

Just casting an eye over the oatcakes forum and seen a few users with him as their avatar already, that saddens me because it shows the hope and faith they have in the man.

Comment

if he reels off the imortal line that stoke will not be in this position while im in charge,go get your gun, aim for the head as its so ****ing big less chance of missing,

Comment

Huhes! Total failure brought in players who didn't want to play for him wasted lots money on mercenary players on big wages, many off you Stoke fans who wanted Pullis out, may reflect on the old adage of be careful of what you wish for? Hughes seems to show no passion and a lack of being able to change things when it's going wrong

Comment

Clueless
                  1- purchasing players with no vision as to where they will play or having any system
                  2 - purchasing players and then not playing them
                  3 - an unhealthy obsession in purchasing injured players
                  4 - Surrounding himself with agents
                  5 - no dialogue or relationship with the fanbase
                  6 - in his final days when wins were required, not having one player outside our own box when the opposition took corners. Actually ordering players to stay back
                  7 - signing unknown foreign players that all flopped
                  8 - no transfer policy save to sign players no other club wanted on long term and expensive contracts.
                  9 - incapable of inserting any discipline into his players resulting in sending offs being the only consistency he brought.
                  10 - On his arrival his policy of complete upheaval of the championship winning team was unprecedented and resulted in failure.
                  11 - not one of his signing succeeded, resulting in the player of the year awards for last season (211/2012) going to players purchased by his predecessor.
                  12 - leaving a team in a worst state than when he took over resulting in a champions league and potential England manager being left holding the baby and failing, much of the reason for the failure was blamed on Hughes era. Also striking that Neil Warnock another accomplished manager laid the blame for our demise on the transfer policy of his successor.

Complete opposite to Laudrup, he signs Michu we sign Mbia.

Comment

What sickens me the most is that in some of his quotes from today he has failed to take responsibility for his actions this season and tried shouldering the blame towards the club the man is lower than scum if I had to choose Chelsea or Hughes I'd choose Chelsea. Yesterday I would of said tother
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Lacks passion

Massively inflated ego

Man management skills lacking, contributed massively to dividing the dressing room.

Will make your bread & butter players feel inferior.

Clueless in the transfer market.

Excuses a plenty when things not going your way.

If he brings in his usual posse of Mike Rigg & co I feel sorry for you. Promised a new direction with regards to signings, young, resale value, future were all words used. Ended up signing a load of old cart horses at the end of their careers.

If QPR's luck the last couple of years is anything to go by he'll no doubt get you into the champions league at the first time of asking.

Comment

just print a picture of a large male erection..........sums mark 'sparkless' hughes up totally!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

just let him and Kia sort you out can't go wrong, he was very unlucky with us just let him wheel & deal. He and Kia know a good player

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Lacks passion

Massively inflated ego

Man management skills lacking, contributed massively to dividing the dressing room.

Will make your bread & butter players feel inferior.

Clueless in the transfer market.

Excuses a plenty when things not going your way.

If he brings in his usual posse of Mike Rigg & co I feel sorry for you. Promised a new direction with regards to signings, young, resale value, future were all words used. Ended up signing a load of old cart horses at the end of their careers.

If QPR's luck the last couple of years is anything to go by he'll no doubt get you into the champions league at the first time of asking.
                            Sums it up very nicely
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              just print a picture of a large male erection..........sums mark 'sparkless' hughes up totally!
                              Nah, to some that would be exciting and meaningful

A picture of a male baboon rectum would be more appropriate
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X