Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hughes = c u n t , stoke = going down!!

Comment

Arrogance personified... Buck passer in the same league as a French army general... No communication skills... Delusion... How anyone ( apart from Richard Keys can claim that 15 premiership games without a win was NOT a failure after heavy, heavy investment!!! I can go on but ......

Comment

A big weakness of Hughes is his arrogance. Things were never his fault and he refused to accept responsibility. He was heavily backed in the transfer market but bought too many players well past their best.

His attendances at training were apparently a bit of a farce. It was said all he did was look out the window at sessions. No way to coach a team or get close to the players.

If he does the same things at Stoke they will go down. He's hopeless. Managers normally get a honeymoon period but I can't see this applying to Hughes. He'll have to hit the ground running.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Already trotting out the old comments I see i.e. going to make Stoke a fitter team. If he is relying on making Stoke fitter to succeed I think he is already heading for failure as I cant imagine fitness is something that Tony Pulis neglected given how Stoke play.

If Hughes thinks he can make them fitter then they already well good luck to him but it just demonstrates how he does not have a clue

Comment

Stoke is now the 5th EPL club Hughes has managed. Is that some sort of record?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
            X