Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker's Too Old! Are you having a laugh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Mate, the players came to QPR because we pay fantastic wages... and more fool us. Parker will only be here for a payday and I promise he will be in and out of the side due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Mate, the players came to QPR because we pay fantastic wages... and more fool us. Parker will only be here for a payday and I promise he will be in and out of the side due to injury.
      Can i have the lotto numbers please. Ryan Nelsen did he come to QPR for money?....
      As i have said doesn't matter if we pay fantastic wages as long as the players earn them. Were you around in the championship? we paid peanuts and got monkeys. Priskin, Di Carmine, Pelicori....?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Can i have the lotto numbers please. Ryan Nelsen did he come to QPR for money?....
        As i have said doesn't matter if we pay fantastic wages as long as the players earn them. Were you around in the championship? we paid peanuts and got monkeys. Priskin, Di Carmine, Pelicori....?

Blimey Dave, had tried to forget about them. Now that would be the type of squad to struggle to gain a play off spot.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          As long as he performs on the pitch, and brings a bit of leadership to the club, yes......besides I won't be paying him personally, so don't really care what he earns.
          In case you hadn't seen it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22403731

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            In case you hadn't seen it...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22403731

Hey thanks for the link B, seriously,that's really interesting....and about time too!

Comment

AVB to scoop £23m from summer sales

Tottenham Hotspur are set to sell as many as eight senior players in a bid to boost club coffers to the tune of £23 million.
              SportsDirect News has learned the Lilywhites are keen to reduce their wage bill in the summer, whether they finish in the Champions League or not, and have already identified their axe-threatened stars.

More...

Comment

"Along with Parker, midfield duo Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore are also likely to be shown the exit door."

Livermore over Parker all day long...thats who we should be looking to sign. Hasnt got the profile of Parker but hell of a lot more of a future. Probably never get him so we are left with the has-been again.
                Last edited by vblockranger; 14-05-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I think he would be a great signing, for the reasons you have mentioned.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

TBH Parker is exactly the kind of player I would associate with Redknapp so if the idea of him signing fills you with horror then really you need to be talking about replacing Harry.

Lurching from one transfer strategy to another is no good for the club. Going from buying older mercenaries last summer to young up and coming player this summer likely means just staggering from one failure to another.

Buy players who are any fckn good - that is it - all the rest is just BS imo

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      [/SIZE][/B]

Blimey Dave, had tried to forget about them. Now that would be the type of squad to struggle to gain a play off spot.
                      Like they say after crimewatch mate ....don't have nightmares.......these things are very rare!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        "Along with Parker, midfield duo Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore are also likely to be shown the exit door."

Livermore over Parker all day long...thats who we should be looking to sign. Hasnt got the profile of Parker but hell of a lot more of a future. Probably never get him so we are left with the has-been again.
                        Livermore good player vblock i agree, i think he will be in demand from lower prem side though

Comment

Having thought about it I am not against Scott Parker signing. I adore the guy & if the fee is right then I'd love to see my favourite player at Loftus Road every game
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Would rather have Livermore or Huddlestone - younger versions of Parker and less injury prone.

Comment

Working...
                            X