No announcement yet.

Mbia explains R's struggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd get as much as i can for him, what's the point giving him away if you can recoup some money?.........I think some on here might be surprised where he ends up......I may be wrong but i think there'll be takers for him

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I'd get as much as i can for him, what's the point giving him away if you can recoup some money?.........I think some on here might be surprised where he ends up......I may be wrong but i think there'll be takers for him
      Brentford maybe interested Dave if they get promoted :-)

Comment

They can't afford him i think, Celtic maybe?...Fools?...or maybe back to France?......i think someone will want him, i wonder whether he's had contact from a club which is what all these tweets have been about.....

Comment

Stoke will take him I reckon, he's made for them.

Comment

He's a bit of a joker, that clown M'bia.
            'I'm an international, to be selected I must be at a club.'

Look, Stephane mate......You get picked to play for Cameroon, for Christ's sake.......You could be playing for naffing Brentford and would still stand a good chance of being picked to play for Cameroon against Congo, or some other such rubbish.

Get that farking berk out of our club!

Comment

It's pretty clear he's only come for the money from that article, I actually used to like him....
              Hope we sell him to one of those french clubs he seems to love very soon

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                They can't afford him i think, Celtic maybe?...Fools?...or maybe back to France?......i think someone will want him, i wonder whether he's had contact from a club which is what all these tweets have been about.....
                Celtic, a good idea, after all he did think QPR was in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                  Celtic, a good idea, after all he did think QPR was in Scotland.
                  That was my thinking too!!....could send him to Rangers but they are in a lower league than us

Comment

Yeah good picture of him in your link.

Also did anyone know that his family were infact white!

cone.jpg
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X